PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

short notice. ride saturday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
reid

reid

Bike : 2005 ATK450en (Cannondale)

short notice. ride saturday Empty
PostSubject: short notice. ride saturday   short notice. ride saturday Icon_minitime7/2/2010, 7:14 pm

no replies so far...... Going to hit Devils gulch 8am Saturday 07-03-10 starting in Cashmere. Talked to a friend who said the creek crossing should be ok. If you would like to join us text me 433-1105
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: short notice. ride saturday   short notice. ride saturday Icon_minitime7/3/2010, 9:45 pm

<--- see the broken mirror, short notice. ride saturday 735151 my last single track adventure...... still got the arm pump....and that was in like march. was up sand creek. whent into a realy deep ditch (maybe 6-7 feet deep) up side down. you do a begginer trail and i might do it again. still have the single track jitters ! just need to break my self in slowly.
Back to top Go down
KatoomVictim

KatoomVictim

Bike : '07 KTM 525 EXC

PostSubject: Re: short notice. ride saturday   short notice. ride saturday Icon_minitime7/7/2010, 1:24 pm

You're such a weiner. Damnit Shane, put on your Nikes and Just Do It! Single track is not that bad. short notice. ride saturday 453157
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: short notice. ride saturday   short notice. ride saturday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

short notice. ride saturday
Page 1 of 1