PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greenhorn in the Elkhorns - with yamWoW's helmet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dhally

Greenhorn in the Elkhorns - with yamWoW's helmet Empty
PostSubject: Greenhorn in the Elkhorns - with yamWoW's helmet   Greenhorn in the Elkhorns - with yamWoW's helmet Icon_minitime7/12/2010, 9:28 am

My cousin Dave had to be in North Powder, OR for the weekend so I offered to bring the bikes over for a dirt initiation. Dave hasn't ridden much if at all, and doesn't have any gear. First item is a helmet. Thanks to yamWOW for loaning us a helmet, here we are all geared up Sat morning at Anthony Creek camp
Greenhorn in the Elkhorns - with yamWoW's helmet 931553284_a4W3B-L

We reached the top of Anthony Lakes Ski area and the views were fantastic
Greenhorn in the Elkhorns - with yamWoW's helmet 931554194_SpLJ8-L

It was a great riding and camping weekend. Parting shot
Greenhorn in the Elkhorns - with yamWoW's helmet 931550700_tadtz-L
Back to top Go down
Backwoods Boogie
Backwoods Boogie

Bike : XR650R - Concours 14

PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn in the Elkhorns - with yamWoW's helmet   Greenhorn in the Elkhorns - with yamWoW's helmet Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 9:03 pm

So, has Cousin Dave convinced himself to buy a dual sport yet? Greenhorn in the Elkhorns - with yamWoW's helmet 675814
Back to top Go down
dhally

PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn in the Elkhorns - with yamWoW's helmet   Greenhorn in the Elkhorns - with yamWoW's helmet Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 9:37 pm

Backwoods Boogie wrote:
So, has Cousin Dave convinced himself to buy a dual sport yet? Greenhorn in the Elkhorns - with yamWoW's helmet 675814

Funny you should ask. We may have another addict soon. That little DR200 is a kick on the jeep roads.
Back to top Go down
leelikesbikes

leelikesbikes

Bike : FE 650 CR250

PostSubject: nice country   Greenhorn in the Elkhorns - with yamWoW's helmet Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 7:12 pm

thats some awesome country, i was up there the weekend after you and rode into twin lakes via marble pass, on the elkhorn crest trail, we camped at the lake sat night and then rode to the wilderness boundry on sun. Greenhorn in the Elkhorns - with yamWoW's helmet 5543
Back to top Go down
dhally

PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn in the Elkhorns - with yamWoW's helmet   Greenhorn in the Elkhorns - with yamWoW's helmet Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 8:12 pm

I'm planning to do the Elkhorn Crest with the Gasgas this weekend. Will try to check out Twin Lakes. Thanks for the heads up, I hadn't realized that was a motorized trail too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn in the Elkhorns - with yamWoW's helmet   Greenhorn in the Elkhorns - with yamWoW's helmet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greenhorn in the Elkhorns - with yamWoW's helmet
Page 1 of 1