PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hover Park Closed?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

Hover Park Closed?   Empty
PostSubject: Hover Park Closed?    Hover Park Closed?   Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 1:54 pm

A coworker said he had seen on the news where they closed Hover park to shooting and recreational use? Anyone been out there lately? Can you still ride out at Hover Park or has No Tresspassing signs been put up?

Thanks

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
YamWOW!
YamWOW!

Bike : 08' KTM 530 EXC-R, BMW F800GS

PostSubject: Re: Hover Park Closed?    Hover Park Closed?   Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 2:47 pm

It was probably because of the damn dirtbikers hauling their old washing machines on the back of their bikes and dumping out there.
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

PostSubject: Re: Hover Park Closed?    Hover Park Closed?   Icon_minitime8/1/2010, 1:20 pm

Back to top Go down
novocaine

Bike : 11 ktm 530 XcW six days

PostSubject: i will look into it   Hover Park Closed?   Icon_minitime12/13/2010, 10:14 pm

I see Glen Marshall, CEO of KGH several times a week. It seems that shooting is the issue, not off road riding. I will ask him about it. maybe show up at a board meeting and propose it be re-opened for off road riding, but not for firearms use. what do you all think?
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: Hover Park Closed?    Hover Park Closed?   Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 4:14 am

novocaine wrote:
I see Glen Marshall, CEO of KGH several times a week. It seems that shooting is the issue, not off road riding. I will ask him about it. maybe show up at a board meeting and propose it be re-opened for off road riding, but not for firearms use. what do you all think?

Worth a shot for sure...it was always fun to head out there for a ride once in a while. Let us know what happens. lurk

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
novocaine

Bike : 11 ktm 530 XcW six days

PostSubject: no big deal   Hover Park Closed?   Icon_minitime2/24/2011, 9:59 pm

Glen said the lawyers wanted them to post no trespassing, when all they wanted to post was no firearms. Doesn't sound like they will get after you if you are just riding out there. they don't want shooting. they are working on making a designated shooting range out there. the county doesn't seem to want to help with much at all, as it's private property
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hover Park Closed?    Hover Park Closed?   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hover Park Closed?
Page 1 of 1