PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

motorcycle carrier

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris6_85

Chris6_85

Bike : 2013 KTM 500 EXC

motorcycle carrier Empty
PostSubject: motorcycle carrier   motorcycle carrier Icon_minitime8/8/2010, 12:25 am

im lookin for motorcycle carrier for a 2 inch hitch for the days i dont need the trailer. any suggestions on one that is not over 200.00.. i know you get what u pay for but im cheap.. i dont want to spend the 350+ on a Versehaule brand even though it looks stout as hell
Back to top Go down
T.Low

T.Low

Bike : 2010 GasGas EC 450

motorcycle carrier Empty
PostSubject: Re: motorcycle carrier   motorcycle carrier Icon_minitime8/8/2010, 8:50 am

I've seen plenty of guys at Walker Valley using this one and all said they are happy with it, so I got one too. $150 something shipped to my door and works fine. I use two cam staps, two non cam straps, and a fork support and I've hauled it on fs roads back from Oroville to Winthrop, then over the pass more than a few times already. Works great.

http://www.discountramps.com/motorcycle-carrier.htm
Back to top Go down
KatoomVictim

KatoomVictim

Bike : '07 KTM 525 EXC

motorcycle carrier Empty
PostSubject: Re: motorcycle carrier   motorcycle carrier Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 11:11 am

Just build one. Mine cost me about $40, an afternoon and a few beers.
Back to top Go down
KILLERKLR

Bike : 2013 WR250R

motorcycle carrier Empty
PostSubject: Re: motorcycle carrier   motorcycle carrier Icon_minitime8/13/2010, 8:44 pm

I got one from harbor freight and I hate it. The tires sit so low in the carrier that it takes 2 people to load and unload it. It was about $120. The vid in the link looks easy to load. Wonder how hard it is to get out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

motorcycle carrier Empty
PostSubject: Re: motorcycle carrier   motorcycle carrier Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

motorcycle carrier
Page 1 of 1