PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi from Washougal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kenjo

kenjo

Hi from Washougal Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Washougal   Hi from Washougal Icon_minitime1/15/2009, 5:47 pm

sunny Hi from Washougal, gateway to the Columbia River Gorge and all that! I ride a KLR 650 and the gang I usually ride with always welcomes other riders from the Vancouver/Camas/Washougal/Portland etc area to join us. Lots of good riding in the gorge and Gifford Pinchot Nat'l Forest!

:Cheeers:

kenjo
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

Hi from Washougal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Washougal   Hi from Washougal Icon_minitime1/15/2009, 6:31 pm

Welcome to the forum thumb

You have some great riding in your area, next time we head that way we'll give you a shout.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
Les Peterson

Les Peterson

Hi from Washougal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Washougal   Hi from Washougal Icon_minitime1/15/2009, 7:43 pm

Welcome Ken, glad to see you here.
Back to top Go down
kenjo

kenjo

Hi from Washougal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Washougal   Hi from Washougal Icon_minitime1/16/2009, 11:46 am

Hodakaguy wrote:
Welcome to the forum thumb

You have some great riding in your area, next time we head that way we'll give you a shout.

Hodakaguy

Do it! 🍌
Back to top Go down
kenjo

kenjo

Hi from Washougal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Washougal   Hi from Washougal Icon_minitime1/16/2009, 11:48 am

Les Peterson wrote:
Welcome Ken, glad to see you here.

Thanks, Les. We still need to get over to your side of the hill to do some exploring.

kenjo
Back to top Go down
oldx

Hi from Washougal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Washougal   Hi from Washougal Icon_minitime1/19/2009, 10:28 am

Welcome Ken, don't forget we are going to ride Wenachee Lake area this spring. I've got us a 150 mile loop laid out, mostly gravel roads. freaky
Back to top Go down
kenjo

kenjo

Hi from Washougal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Washougal   Hi from Washougal Icon_minitime1/21/2009, 5:35 pm

oldx wrote:
Welcome Ken, don't forget we are going to ride Wenachee Lake area this spring. I've got us a 150 mile loop laid out, mostly gravel roads. freaky

No mud, I hope tough . I'm looking at possibly spending the 2nd or 3rd week of August as a volunteer on Tyee Lookout on the Entiat. Lots of good roads in that area. The Dirtyface rally is June 20, and I'm planning on attending that one. I'm up for your ride once the snow is off the roads. And the mud...
🍌
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Washougal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Washougal   Hi from Washougal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Washougal
Page 1 of 1