PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to this Forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
robo1716

Bike : BMW F800 GS

New to this Forum Empty
PostSubject: New to this Forum   New to this Forum Icon_minitime12/10/2010, 6:47 pm

Hello all you advernturers! This is my first time on, thought I'd join up and learn a few things.
Like a few others, I've relearned how to ride since my last ride in 1974, on a Yama 250 Enduro. Was an extremely fun bike back then.
So, some of my friends thought I was having a mid life crisis when I brought home my BMW 800 GS. But, I didn't. I just wanna have some fun!!
I have a lot friends with motorcycles but only one with a dual sport and it's seen better days so I ride mostly alone, which I've found to be a drag.
Would like to find some new riding pals, in this part of the country, and share what I know about where and when and what for.
I am intending to improve on my GPS set up, which is very, very basic right now. I've got some ideas on what to do but I've been wondering what all you folks do when the GPS is too small and the sun blanks out the screen and when you get back up in the middle of nowhere, you zoom in and there's nothing to see on the screen. So, if you've got a sure thing figured out, will you clue me in? Please?
Thanks and I hope to be on here lots so I can better enjoy my new ride.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

New to this Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this Forum   New to this Forum Icon_minitime12/10/2010, 7:10 pm

Welcome, HI!

*one day i will get a gps......
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

New to this Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this Forum   New to this Forum Icon_minitime12/11/2010, 1:38 pm

welcome, this forum is a good tool. if you like to travel, the wenatchee, entiat, and levenworth area is a great place for you !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to this Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this Forum   New to this Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to this Forum
Page 1 of 1