PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Member Walla Walla

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
marxcycle

marxcycle

Bike : 2009 KTM 450 EXC

New Member Walla Walla Empty
PostSubject: New Member Walla Walla   New Member Walla Walla Icon_minitime12/22/2010, 8:32 am

Hello to all, Mark in Walla Walla here. Been eyeing the forum for a while now and finally joined. I'm 51 and have always been an off-road guy but as lands close down and the single track seems to get narrower and steeper I've evolved into a dual sporter. I've covered lots of back country in the Blue Mts of SE Washington and NE Oregon and from here to Boise. Have toured the San Juans quite a bit too. I still love a good trail ride, just don't care for the extreme stuff any more.
Also very involved with vintage Enduro and MX restoration.

Look forward meeting some of you and getting in on some rides in the coming year !

Thanks
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

PostSubject: Re: New Member Walla Walla   New Member Walla Walla Icon_minitime12/22/2010, 9:19 am

Welcome to the forum Mark. Great group of folks around here, lots of rides get posted in the warmer months, many of them more suited to your riding style. Hope to see you out there this year.

Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: New Member Walla Walla   New Member Walla Walla Icon_minitime12/22/2010, 9:56 am

Welcome, Hi!
Back to top Go down
Ken Phipps

Ken Phipps

Bike : 2006 Suzuki DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: New Member Walla Walla   New Member Walla Walla Icon_minitime12/22/2010, 11:31 am

Glad to have you join in . We are not that far from each other so maybe we can get together for some rides this next year.

The Old One bananna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member Walla Walla   New Member Walla Walla Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member Walla Walla
Page 1 of 1