PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Member from Yakima Valley

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
builderdan

Bike : BMW R1200 GSA

New Member from Yakima Valley Empty
PostSubject: New Member from Yakima Valley   New Member from Yakima Valley Icon_minitime12/23/2010, 7:59 am

Hello. I have sold my Honda Goldwing and 650 dual sport and bought a
BMW R1200 GSA. Opened up more room in the garage and I hope alot more options during my motorcycle adentures. I only got 2,500 miles before this weather turned on the GSA, but enjoy the bike more with every ride. Looking forward to being on the road and finding out where that garvel road leads to as was not really a option with the Wing, and the Honda 650 really was not my chice on longer multi day road trips. Planning a trip to Alaska in summer of 2011 and Mexico spring of 2012. With as many local options as I can put together fit in between. It looks like with the birthdays piling up this should be a very good bike for by riding style. Thanks and looking forward to this forum.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Yakima Valley   New Member from Yakima Valley Icon_minitime12/23/2010, 8:07 am

Welcome, Hi!

*keep us updated on your adventures.
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Yakima Valley   New Member from Yakima Valley Icon_minitime12/23/2010, 4:21 pm

Welcome Dan, great to have you here! I sold my '08 Goldwing this Spring as well. I miss it for those long trips, but I sure am loving my new Vmax for ripping around town scaring the civilians.

You have a great bike there in that GSA. Should take you on some great adventures. Like Inspector said, keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Yakima Valley   New Member from Yakima Valley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member from Yakima Valley
Page 1 of 1