PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new member from Edmonds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yamamont

yamamont

Bike : WR250f / tw 200

new member from Edmonds Empty
PostSubject: new member from Edmonds   new member from Edmonds Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 8:53 am

Hello all. My name is Monty and I have joined up here to find some riders and rides. I am currently on a WR250f which is obviously not a dual sport BUT. I am working my way toward a TW 200 scared . I know I know, why such a small bike? Well, I love the low seat height and how nimble they ride. Here is the kicker reason though....My girl can ride it on trails with me. cheers SO anyway, does anyone reading this ride one? Does anyone else ride small bore bikes? Or is everyone on a XR 650 goldwing for the dirt?? I really dont care what you ride as long as it gets dirty sometimes! punk So anyways, I dont get too much computer time so I will be an occaissinal visitor. In the meantime if anyone knows of a TW 200 for sale.....let me know!!

happy ridin to all.

m
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: new member from Edmonds   new member from Edmonds Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 9:02 am

yamamont wrote:
Hello all. My name is Monty and I have joined up here to find some riders and rides. I am currently on a WR250f which is obviously not a dual sport BUT. I am working my way toward a TW 200 scared . I know I know, why such a small bike? Well, I love the low seat height and how nimble they ride. Here is the kicker reason though....My girl can ride it on trails with me. cheers SO anyway, does anyone reading this ride one? Does anyone else ride small bore bikes? Or is everyone on a XR 650 goldwing for the dirt?? I really dont care what you ride as long as it gets dirty sometimes! punk So anyways, I dont get too much computer time so I will be an occaissinal visitor. In the meantime if anyone knows of a TW 200 for sale.....let me know!!

happy ridin to all.

m

Welcome to the forum thumb I have a TW200 and they are great little bikes! We've done some modifications to ours..(I still plan on making a long distance trip on mine some day). I think there are a few other members that ride them as well. Here's a link to ours: CLICK HERE

Depends on what your wanting to pay for one. There are a couple good deals on super low mile TW's on the Seattle Craigs List right now. (in the $2600 range). They can be found a lot cheaper for a low miles older model as well.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: new member from Edmonds   new member from Edmonds Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 4:09 pm

Welcome, Hi!

*keep the 250f and come to Walker with us.
Back to top Go down
yamamont

yamamont

Bike : WR250f / tw 200

PostSubject: Re: new member from Edmonds   new member from Edmonds Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 5:17 pm

YES! I love Walker. I have no way to move my bike right now. Also, I need to clean the carb. I put probably 1500 miles on it since I got it and have yet to clean the carb. I am a little apprehensive about going at it blind, I do hear it is pretty simple though. The last time I rode it took 15+ kicks to get her to go. But once warmed up it started fine. Any advice?

M
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new member from Edmonds   new member from Edmonds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new member from Edmonds
Page 1 of 1