PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone deal with Experience Powersports, Moses Lake, WA?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
schatman

Anyone deal with Experience Powersports, Moses Lake, WA? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone deal with Experience Powersports, Moses Lake, WA?   Anyone deal with Experience Powersports, Moses Lake, WA? Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 3:30 pm

Hey,

Does anyone here have any experience with Experience Powersports in Moses Lake, WA? Thinking about looking at a bike there. They seem polite and nice when I've spoken with them.

Thanks,

S
Back to top Go down
hoffnasty

hoffnasty

Bike : 09 klr 650

PostSubject: experience powersports   Anyone deal with Experience Powersports, Moses Lake, WA? Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 11:48 pm

I live in moses lake and know the owner. They are very professional and all ride motorcycles. My only complaint is that I am cheap and do not like to pay full price, So I bought my klr and v-strom from wenatchee for less. If I was a
good local boy I would support the the local shops here but the savings was $800 on both bikes an hour away.

However the service at moses lake powersports is much better than wenatchee .
Back to top Go down
Inconceivable

Inconceivable

Bike : 2010 KTM 530 EXC

PostSubject: Re: Anyone deal with Experience Powersports, Moses Lake, WA?   Anyone deal with Experience Powersports, Moses Lake, WA? Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 4:51 am

They were very good to me. See past post with same question.

http://www.pnwds.com/t1240-anyone-deal-with-experience-powersports-moses-lake-wa
Back to top Go down
novocaine

Bike : 11 ktm 530 XcW six days

PostSubject: yep. good guys   Anyone deal with Experience Powersports, Moses Lake, WA? Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 8:58 pm

I bought a bike from them, and they took GREAT care of me! I can highly recommend them to you. I dealt with Tyler, and he helped me a bunch. I would buy from them again for sure.

Trevor
Back to top Go down
Rippn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone deal with Experience Powersports, Moses Lake, WA?   Anyone deal with Experience Powersports, Moses Lake, WA? Icon_minitime11/10/2011, 10:50 pm

I've know these guys for like 20 yrs...
TIP TOP, #1, FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They KNOW WHAT THERE DOING... like a OLD FAMILY dealership ( THEY ARE)... but cutting edge in they're ABILITY, execution and ahead of the step perception...
I'm work'n on 'bout 4 bike right now, and they NEVER MISS A BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOTALLY INTO BIKES OF ALL KINDS... come in and see some COOL VINTAGE ...
In 40 yrs... the BEST SHOP... I have EVER dealt w/...
SALUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FREE and clean, Ripp'n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone deal with Experience Powersports, Moses Lake, WA?   Anyone deal with Experience Powersports, Moses Lake, WA? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone deal with Experience Powersports, Moses Lake, WA?
Page 1 of 1