PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from Sedro Woolley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
turnsleft

Bike : 09 KLX 351

Hello from Sedro Woolley Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Sedro Woolley   Hello from Sedro Woolley Icon_minitime1/24/2009, 11:14 am

Hi every one, I'm in Sedro Woolley. Have been in the valley all my life riding mostly dirt not to much on the road. Looking forward to meeting/riding with you people.
turnsleft
Back to top Go down
longway

longway

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Sedro Woolley   Hello from Sedro Woolley Icon_minitime1/24/2009, 11:53 am

turnsleft wrote:
Hi every one, I'm in Sedro Woolley. Have been in the valley all my life riding mostly dirt not
to much on the road. Looking forward to meeting/riding with you people.
turnsleft

Welcome, I am new here too.

I past through Sedro Wolley last year on a a trip. Beautiful area! Entered at the Sumas border-& turned laft at Sedro Wooley & kept going until Sandpoint Idaho- that up to Alberta-BC & home to Vancouver Island. Sleep enough about me...Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sydannalawncare.ca
turnsleft

Bike : 09 KLX 351

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Sedro Woolley   Hello from Sedro Woolley Icon_minitime1/24/2009, 5:51 pm

Thanks for the welcome,

oldx and I ran into a guy on a scooter doing that same ride as you. He was fueling up in Rockport. Sounds like a fun run.

My work [tug boats] takes me into Chemainus and Ladysmith. Should be some riding on the island I would guess.
Back to top Go down
longway

longway

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Sedro Woolley   Hello from Sedro Woolley Icon_minitime1/24/2009, 6:47 pm

turnsleft wrote:
Thanks for the welcome,

oldx and I ran into a guy on a scooter doing that same ride as you. He was fueling up in Rockport. Sounds like a fun run.

My work [tug boats] takes me into Chemainus and Ladysmith. Should be some riding on the island I would guess.

Yes, the island does offer alot of great riding... it's just nice to venture out now & then. The Washington, Oregon, & if time permits, the California coast is on the radar for the no-to-distant future. Perhaps even further south as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sydannalawncare.ca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Sedro Woolley   Hello from Sedro Woolley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Sedro Woolley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Main :: New Members-
Jump to: