PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

asterisk cell knee braces

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oring212

oring212

Bike : 2011 ktm 450 exc

asterisk cell knee braces Empty
PostSubject: asterisk cell knee braces   asterisk cell knee braces Icon_minitime5/9/2011, 11:57 pm

I just bought a pair of asterisk cell knee braces as these things are comfortable. I picked them up from some online store on ebay for 520 free shipping.. that's a steal! I got them the day after they shipped them. I can't wait to try. Them out..They are red ( for speed). Any one have any experience with them. I suppose I shoud've asked prior to buying them....I did research them a they have great reviews. Now all we need now is a ride for me to put them to work.....so let's get something going. I may be a little slow at first getting back into riding, but it will allow you guys to keep up now......haha just kidding...
Back to top Go down
Murray211

Murray211

Bike : YZ250F, TRX250R, TRX450R & CRF230M/L

asterisk cell knee braces Empty
PostSubject: Re: asterisk cell knee braces   asterisk cell knee braces Icon_minitime5/10/2011, 9:28 am

I have a few friends that wear them and say they are much more comfortable than the EVS ones. You will probably like them! Let us know! big
Back to top Go down
http://murray211.com

asterisk cell knee braces
Page 1 of 1