PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Canon SX200IS Megazoom Camera - Perfect DualSport Camera

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

Canon SX200IS Megazoom Camera - Perfect DualSport Camera Empty
PostSubject: Canon SX200IS Megazoom Camera - Perfect DualSport Camera   Canon SX200IS Megazoom Camera - Perfect DualSport Camera Icon_minitime5/12/2011, 7:03 pm

Up for sale is my Canon SX200IS Camera. This camera works great as a ADV camera and takes great pictures! I received a new camera as a gift so I need to let this one go. Comes with belt case, all accessories and 6 batteries! (5 OEM Canon Batteries and one aftermarket batt).

Perfect camera to take along on your next adventure...slip it in your tank bag and record your memories.

Camera is a Mega zoom class and has a 12X optical zoom along with HD video recording!
Canon - 12.1 megapixel - MultiMediaCard - Standard SD - SDHC - 12 x optical zoom - ISO 3200 - Pop-up Flash - 7.8 ounce
Creating gorgeous images is more fun than ever with the sleek, impressively equipped PowerShot SX200 IS. Capture close-up, wide-angle shots with stunning 12x optical zoom. Experience the unprecedented image quality and point-and-shoot convenience of Smart Auto, along with enhanced operability and an intuitive new menu. HD shooting at 1280 x 720 pixels with HDMI output lets you see all the beauty of your HD images and movies on your HDTV.

$175 shipped in the cont USA.

Hodakaguy

Canon SX200IS Megazoom Camera - Perfect DualSport Camera DSC00519

Canon SX200IS Megazoom Camera - Perfect DualSport Camera DSC00520

Canon SX200IS Megazoom Camera - Perfect DualSport Camera DSC00522

Canon SX200IS Megazoom Camera - Perfect DualSport Camera DSC00528
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

Canon SX200IS Megazoom Camera - Perfect DualSport Camera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon SX200IS Megazoom Camera - Perfect DualSport Camera   Canon SX200IS Megazoom Camera - Perfect DualSport Camera Icon_minitime5/13/2011, 3:45 pm

Sold
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com

Canon SX200IS Megazoom Camera - Perfect DualSport Camera
Page 1 of 1