PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi from Ellensburg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EburgR1200GS

Hi from Ellensburg Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Ellensburg   Hi from Ellensburg Icon_minitime1/31/2009, 12:46 pm

Hi all
I'm new to these forums and relatively new to dual sport riding. I would be really interested in hearing from any experienced riders in central Washington that would be interested in riding and showing me the ropes on the off-road side of things. I've been getting out there a little own my own but I'm sure I could learn a lot from my seniors.

If you haven't ridden in our area we have plenty of gravel and dirt to play in. Once you get up in the hills the wind isn't much of an issue either.
Back to top Go down
Focker

Focker

Hi from Ellensburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Ellensburg   Hi from Ellensburg Icon_minitime1/31/2009, 7:39 pm

Welcome...I'm in the same boat.

There's a group of us in the Tri-Cites trying to make a go of this Dual Sport thing. You should come to the next Breakfast meet!
Click - Dual Sport Breakfast
Back to top Go down
http://www.xr650rforum.com
EburgR1200GS

Hi from Ellensburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Ellensburg   Hi from Ellensburg Icon_minitime1/31/2009, 11:15 pm

Thanks for the heads up on this meet and ride. I'll try to make it down there some time soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Ellensburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Ellensburg   Hi from Ellensburg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Ellensburg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Main :: New Members-
Jump to: