PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need to Ride

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mamacone

mamacone

I need to Ride Empty
PostSubject: I need to Ride   I need to Ride Icon_minitime12/16/2011, 12:07 pm

Any takers for Juniper on Saturday? Should be great, have not been on a ride for several weeks. I need to roost. I need to Ride 593212 Please don't make me go alone, I might get lost. Come on Paul lets get that fivehundie dirty, I promise I will not let the mighty pig out run the 500.
Back to top Go down
Fivehundie

Fivehundie

Bike : Honda CR500 (3), XR650L (aka: Oink)

I need to Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to Ride   I need to Ride Icon_minitime12/16/2011, 1:16 pm

Your killing me, going skiing @ white pass on Sat. Should be taking the sled to the mountain (miss the smell of 2-smoke) but instead promised the family. The fivehundie is still muddy from Morrow County (usually stays dirty). Still have to throw in a 175 main/58 pilot to richen up for this weather. Don't need it to blow up like those ktm's. What's you schedule look like next week?? How about a Christmas Day ride, that'll make the wife happy. I need to Ride 49630
Back to top Go down

I need to Ride
Page 1 of 1