PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good times @ Juniper

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fivehundie

Fivehundie

Bike : Honda CR500 (3), XR650L (aka: Oink)

Good times @ Juniper Empty
PostSubject: Good times @ Juniper   Good times @ Juniper Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 7:50 am

Mamacone and I went for an afternoon ride yesterday @ Juniper. Couldn't ask for better weather. First time riding with "big A", had a blast. Only thing though, I couldn't keep Allen on the trail, he called it "boondocking". I had all sorts of stuff attached to my bike (sagebrush, small trees, ect). I thought that was only done on a sled. Looking forward to next time. Thanks Allen!! Good times @ Juniper 541814
Back to top Go down
CrownRoyal

Bike : 2013 KTM 690 Enduro R

PostSubject: Re: Good times @ Juniper   Good times @ Juniper Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 9:18 am

I was thinking of going there yesterday. I knew I should have gone. Its great to hear you guys had a great time. If the weather stays warm like this im gonna end up going. Anyone interested in going to Juniper or Hover give me a call 509-438-6736.
Back to top Go down
mamacone

mamacone

PostSubject: Re: Good times @ Juniper   Good times @ Juniper Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 7:00 pm

Fivehundie wrote:
Mamacone and I went for an afternoon ride yesterday @ Juniper. Couldn't ask for better weather. First time riding with "big A", had a blast. Only thing though, I couldn't keep Allen on the trail, he called it "boondocking". I had all sorts of stuff attached to my bike (sagebrush, small trees, ect). I thought that was only done on a sled. Looking forward to next time. Thanks Allen!! Good times @ Juniper 541814

Some sections of Juniper are nothing but whoops, I don't mind the whoops and when you are in as good of shape as me boondocking is much easier on a well used/abused body and bike. The 300 is up and running, weather permiting I want to ride next Friday or Saturday. Dang I have missed the two stroke.
Back to top Go down
novocaine

Bike : 11 ktm 530 XcW six days

PostSubject: im in next week   Good times @ Juniper Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 5:45 pm

I am busy on the weekend, but am thinking of riding there on thursday. I got my cr250 all ready to rock. suspension totally rebuilt, JD jet kit, new body work/graphics. it's ready to tackle Juniper! Saving the 530 for other tasks!! :)
Back to top Go down
oring212

oring212

Bike : 2011 ktm 450 exc

PostSubject: Re: Good times @ Juniper   Good times @ Juniper Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 7:13 pm

Im ready to do some ]uniper mashing!
Back to top Go down
CrownRoyal

Bike : 2013 KTM 690 Enduro R

PostSubject: Re: Good times @ Juniper   Good times @ Juniper Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 8:57 pm

I was there today. Here are some pictures.

This is the largest mailbox I have ever seen.
Good times @ Juniper 8FF720F6-orig

Juniper tree?
Good times @ Juniper F1A89F6B-orig

Had to stop and rest.
Good times @ Juniper 94849706-orig

I was able to get some air time on this old bike. Not alot but some.
Good times @ Juniper 703B50E8-orig

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good times @ Juniper   Good times @ Juniper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good times @ Juniper
Page 1 of 1