PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Member from Canada

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bones

Bike : Honda XR650r

New Member from Canada Empty
PostSubject: New Member from Canada   New Member from Canada Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 7:44 pm

I'm new to this web site, have been riding for 40 years, I live on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada. Came across your website from watching one of your memembers videos on YouTube. Lots of great dualsport riding here on the Island, Logging roads and trails from one end of the Island to the other.

We have a annual dualsport ride here on the south end of the Island every year for the past 4-5. You should come up usually in May and try it out.
The Orca Run.
There is A,B, and C routes. Something for everyone from single track to big bike friendly logging roads.New Member from Canada 541814

Look forward to talking to some of my dualsport friends from south of the border.New Member from Canada 5543

Cheers

Bones
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
YamWOW!

Bike : 08' KTM 530 EXC-R, BMW F800GS

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Canada   New Member from Canada Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 8:05 pm

Welcome! New Member from Canada 541814
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Canada   New Member from Canada Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 8:25 pm

Welcome, Hi!
Back to top Go down
T.Low

T.Low

Bike : 2010 GasGas EC 450

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Canada   New Member from Canada Icon_minitime1/9/2012, 6:06 pm

Welcome. I love the Island, but it's been a couple years already since I've been there.

I surf DualSportBC a bit and have posted on there once or twice. I recently read a great RR about these guys riding up to a WWII US reconnaisance plane crash on the island that was out of Whidbey. They had to hike up the last bit to the plane in ruff terrain. WHile taking photos, one of the guys fell and when he got up there were some dog tags tangled up in his fingers. Said they would send them to the surviving family.

I know a couple of Yanks that have ridden the Orca Run, (Jackazz Tim from ADVRider). Sounds great.

Every time we've taken the foot ferry from Bellingham to Victoria we've seen Orca pods.

Where on the island are you?

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Canada   New Member from Canada Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member from Canada
Page 1 of 1