PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worlds Most Powerful DualSport!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

Worlds Most Powerful DualSport! Empty
PostSubject: Worlds Most Powerful DualSport!   Worlds Most Powerful DualSport! Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 4:39 pm

Awesome! poser

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
craig2211

craig2211

Bike : 2016 KTM 500 EXC 6-days

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Most Powerful DualSport!   Worlds Most Powerful DualSport! Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 6:17 pm

I think after seeing that, im going to sell the 530 and buy me one ......... or two. Worlds Most Powerful DualSport! 953642
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
YamWOW!

Bike : 08' KTM 530 EXC-R, BMW F800GS

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Most Powerful DualSport!   Worlds Most Powerful DualSport! Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 7:17 am

You can buy four of those Enduro helmets for the price of a real one also. Worlds Most Powerful DualSport! 99711
Back to top Go down
Inconceivable

Inconceivable

Bike : 2010 KTM 530 EXC

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Most Powerful DualSport!   Worlds Most Powerful DualSport! Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 6:36 pm

I was at Costco in Smokey Point and they had one on display with Costco pricing. It is not a bad buy but it seams like they have gained alot of PORK over the years. No way would I be single tracking one, but like the guy said there soooooooo cheap. (I guess no big deal if you have to leave one out in the woods Worlds Most Powerful DualSport! 391375 )
Back to top Go down
mjn

mjn

Bike : '03 KLR 650

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Most Powerful DualSport!   Worlds Most Powerful DualSport! Icon_minitime1/27/2012, 2:13 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worlds most powerful..... yea. Sure. While I'm enjoying mine... One word I would NOT use to describe it is "powerful". Holy crap. I want some of what that dude is smokin'!

If the KLR is so powerful.... why is it I'm dying to get a KTM when I've only logged 250 TOTAL miles on it so far???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Most Powerful DualSport!   Worlds Most Powerful DualSport! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worlds Most Powerful DualSport!
Page 1 of 1