PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No only did I survive...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oring212

oring212

Bike : 2011 ktm 450 exc

No only did I survive... Empty
PostSubject: No only did I survive...   No only did I survive... Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 7:12 pm

Well I survived the 1 1/2 race. I got 4 laps in ( very long laps) i think they were 12 miles long or something like that. there were 150-200 riders on the course at one time. I had a good start, and rode semi cautiousely the first lap to kind of gauge my ability and contitioning. once i realized i was holding up, starting to ride alittle more agressive. the key to this race was keeping it on two wheels and conditioning. I went down only once had one close call and stalled it once. I'm happy with that considering people were going down all over the place. I had some great battles and had a blast. It felt great to race again. I ended up placing 3rd in my class! track was great the day was great! I'll post a video from my GoPro when I go though it and edit 2 hrs worth of footage down to a reasonable time span.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

No only did I survive... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No only did I survive...   No only did I survive... Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 8:31 pm

nice going!
Back to top Go down

No only did I survive...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Ride Related :: Adventure Reports-
Jump to: