PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a riding partner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tazzzman4

Bike : 2006 V-Strom 650

Looking for a riding partner Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a riding partner   Looking for a riding partner Icon_minitime3/11/2012, 3:05 pm

I'm looking for someone in the Walla Walla area the is retired or not working that can ride any day of the week. I can ride all day most any day. I'm got my V-Strom 650 so that I could start riding in the mountains on some of the gravel and dirt roads and would enjoy going with someone who likes the same. I still like to ride on the highways and love the John Day, Baker City, Unity, Joseph, and Cambridge areas. I know where all the good places to eat are located also. Full fledged dirt riding is not what I'm after. Thanks for looking!
Back to top Go down
n16ht5

n16ht5

Bike : 13 FE250, 14 FE501 Snowbike

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a riding partner   Looking for a riding partner Icon_minitime3/11/2012, 6:32 pm

Welcome to the board.. If no one here is able to hook up You might check out advrider.com there are lots of guys with big bikes there.

Got any pictures wink
Back to top Go down
http://Whitehorsephotography.net
tazzzman4

Bike : 2006 V-Strom 650

PostSubject: Thanks for the info. I'll check it out. I don't have any pictures at the moment but will post some soon. Thanks again.    Looking for a riding partner Icon_minitime3/11/2012, 7:01 pm

n16ht5 wrote:
Welcome to the board.. If no one here is able to hook up You might check out advrider.com there are lots of guys with big bikes there.

Got any pictures Looking for a riding partner 675814
Back to top Go down
craig2211

craig2211

Bike : 2016 KTM 500 EXC 6-days

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a riding partner   Looking for a riding partner Icon_minitime3/11/2012, 7:39 pm

theres a few of us that ride the bigger bikes, look for are posts of up comming rides and if you have any ride in mind post it and im sure someone will want to go.
Back to top Go down
james1300

james1300

Bike : Suzuki DR350SE

PostSubject: When the weather gets better!   Looking for a riding partner Icon_minitime11/12/2012, 9:12 am

I too have a VStrom 650. I live in Pasco. I'm not retired. However my work schedual is flexable.

As soon as the weather starts like its for riding and not for the ducks, Hit me up and we can go for rides!

Looking for a riding partner 100_7099
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a riding partner   Looking for a riding partner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a riding partner
Page 1 of 1