PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Gun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fivehundie

Fivehundie

Bike : Honda CR500 (3), XR650L (aka: Oink)

My Gun Empty
PostSubject: My Gun   My Gun Icon_minitime3/21/2013, 2:17 pm

Today I opened my front door wide open and set my Winchester Model 94 right in the doorway. I placed 6 cartridges beside it, and noticing that it had no legs, set it on my mom's old wheelchair to help it get around.

I then left it alone and went about my business. While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign right in front of our house.

After a couple of hours, I checked on the gun. It was still setting there in the wheelchair, right where I had left it. It hadn't rolled itself outside. It certainly hadn't killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had been presented to do so. In fact, it hadn't even loaded itself. Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the media hype about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people.

Either the media is wrong, and it's the misuse of guns by PEOPLE that kills people, or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

Alright, well I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making people fat.

Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

My Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Gun   My Gun Icon_minitime3/21/2013, 6:47 pm

LOL!
It might be defective. Maybe put the spoon by it to encourage it. Its worth a try!
Back to top Go down
reid

reid

Bike : 2005 ATK450en (Cannondale)

My Gun Empty
PostSubject: gun   My Gun Icon_minitime3/21/2013, 9:22 pm

thats funny. I have several guns and keep them loaded. (what good is an empty gun when you need it?) They have yet to kill anyone.
Back to top Go down
dhally

My Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Gun   My Gun Icon_minitime3/22/2013, 9:53 pm

why did you set your gun and ammoe in the doorway if you thought it might kill somebody?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Gun   My Gun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Main :: Off Topic-
Jump to: