PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where is everyone?

Go down 
+12
Flappy613
PeteN95
Fast_Ed
Relaytech
n16ht5
Romppy
Mole-Man
Inconceivable
Inspector
dhally
Shane
oring212
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flappy613

Where is everyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/21/2014, 10:54 am

PeteN95 wrote:
Finally made it out after getting my arm bolted back together.  Went up around Lake Cavenaugh and FR 18 a week ago.  I had flat track tires and the GS rider had 2 new hips, so we took it kind of easy.

Where is everyone? - Page 2 IMG_1601_zps7143914d
 Nice!! Just wanted to congratulate you on getting out there after your recovery. I tried my usual quickie to Tillamook down here a month or two ago and the slab really put the fear on me with ice and a 606 so I chickened out!
Back to top Go down
ZeroG56

Bike : 2009 CRF450X

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/21/2014, 4:20 pm

For those in the wenatchee area. I went for a ride yesterday. Rode up to No. 2 Canyon. only got about 50 feet up the road, too much snow. Went to Burch MT, it's closed. and tried horselake road on thew ay back home and it is closed as well untill mid april.  baldy
Back to top Go down
PeteN95

PeteN95

Bike : Honda XR650R

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2014, 9:26 am

Flappy613 wrote:

Nice!! Just wanted to congratulate you on getting out there after your recovery. I tried my usual quickie to Tillamook down here a month or two ago and the slab really put the fear on me with ice and a 606 so I chickened out!

Thanks, still building back strength, but it felt so good to get out there and drift around a little!  :)
Back to top Go down
Red Leader

PostSubject: I'm here   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/13/2016, 8:19 am

It is not as if I get here a lot but here I am. Been back on the bike since July and it is great. PM to me if you're going to plan something soon, I'd love to meet some new riding buddies.
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/13/2016, 8:28 am

ZeroG56 wrote:
For those in the wenatchee area. I went for a ride yesterday. Rode up to No. 2 Canyon. only got about 50 feet up the road, too much snow. Went to Burch MT, it's closed. and tried horselake road on thew ay back home and it is closed as well untill mid april.  baldy
Yea, up here in Entiat you can't get off the pavement either... But I did order some stuff to put on my bike while I wait.
Back to top Go down
J-Dub

J-Dub

Bike : 2010 XR650L

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/19/2016, 5:16 pm

I finally just got the Pig out today. Between the Military and the on again off again snow it's still pretty soggy over here in the Elgin area. A few of us have been talking about getting a Naches ride together, we just need to set a date. I will be heading to Salkum with the wife this coming weekend for a Barrel Race, and well be going over the pass beyond Naches, so I will be able to report on the condition of the summit/ mountains. I see that Dhally is headed to Enterprise for the ADVrider Campout, If anyone knows more about that I would like some info. I only live about 40 miles from Enterprise, so if I can make it that would be fun. At any rate, if any of you are going to be doing any riding in Eastern Oregon/ Washington in the near future, then be sure to let me know, I am itching to ride!
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/21/2016, 11:27 am

I'm still here checking in every day.  Let me know what you find.  I'm stoked to get some good camping/riding weather finally.  Now that I have a trailer I might just stick around for 2 nights...bwahahaha.
Back to top Go down
camdon44

Bike : 09 KTM 400 XC-W, 02 Suzuki DRZ400E,2010 KTM 400XC-W,2012 BMW K1600 GTL,1981 Honda GL500 Silverwing with Velorex sidecar, 1973 Yamaha RT3 360 Enduro restored.

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/22/2016, 1:41 pm

Hi Guys,

I will ride above Naches tomorrow and see what the snow is like.  There is 9 feet of snow at 4500 feet on White pass.  Chinook has way more... I don't think we will be getting into the high country til June...  I will see what the hills are like from Selah to Ellensburg.  Going to try out the 09 KTM 400 XC-W I got on Sunday.

Don
Back to top Go down
J-Dub

J-Dub

Bike : 2010 XR650L

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/24/2016, 6:18 pm

Let us know about Naches, there are a few of us that are trying to plan a ride up there as soon as we can find a weekend that will work for everyone, and the snow is gone, or at least up high enough that we can get some good riding in. You should join!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Main :: General Bike Discussion-
Jump to: