PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Little Spin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XCR500Rider

XCR500Rider

Another Little Spin Empty
PostSubject: Another Little Spin   Another Little Spin Icon_minitime3/4/2009, 2:22 pm

Well just got back from another little jont around the block. I think that my biggest thing to overcome is the simple difference between 2 and 4 strokes. I rode street out to our sand dunes here and froze my ass off, but thats ok cause it was good to get out again. We have a rode that follows the peremiter of the orv area here all nice and compacted silty loam and sand. Perfect for 65 mph flat track slides around the sweeping corners! I took it out into the sand for a bit. We have been having terential down pours here so the sand was perfect today. All in all a pretty good outing, only about 45 miles though, but that will improve with the weather.

Another Little Spin Ride1001

Looking out onto the vastness of the Moses Lake Dunes. Don't want to break down out there!

Another Little Spin Ride1002

Picture of the lake over by the bowl

Another Little Spin Ride1003

Mardon resort down by the Potholes res.

Another Little Spin Ride1004

The XR and the lake

Another Little Spin Ride1006

They were aways away, but a small salute to the United States Airforce, C-17 cargo on manuvers.

Another Little Spin Ride1008
Back to top Go down
Backwoods Boogie
Backwoods Boogie

Bike : XR650R - Concours 14

Another Little Spin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Little Spin   Another Little Spin Icon_minitime3/4/2009, 4:18 pm

Nice pics, glad to see you out riding.

The sand looks prime........ thumb
Back to top Go down

Another Little Spin
Page 1 of 1