PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW GUY help me out with the sight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xt350boy

xt350boy

NEW GUY help me out with the sight Empty
PostSubject: NEW GUY help me out with the sight   NEW GUY help me out with the sight Icon_minitime3/12/2009, 1:48 pm

Ok i joined this web sight about 4 days ago, and i don't know how to post a picture on my profile. Its no big deal or any thing. If you could help me out ide appreciate it.
thanks

Im in kennewick wa and if anyone wants to do some trail, or off road anything in the tri-city area give me a call
308-2490

theirs talk of going to the dunes on Saturday the 14th at 10ish for more info go to the link for centeral wa then breakfast at Sam's salon

spread the word
Back to top Go down
http://kpr.craigslist.org/mcy/1066612605.html
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: NEW GUY help me out with the sight   NEW GUY help me out with the sight Icon_minitime3/12/2009, 2:36 pm

Welcome, Hi!

Avatar--Go to Profile, then under Information go to avatar. Easiest thing to do is upload from your computer. Hit the Browse button and find a picture in your computer then open and save. It should resize for you so there shouldn't be anything left to do. If this doesn't help---let us know.
Back to top Go down
Backwoods Boogie
Backwoods Boogie

Bike : XR650R - Concours 14

PostSubject: Re: NEW GUY help me out with the sight   NEW GUY help me out with the sight Icon_minitime3/12/2009, 2:40 pm

NEW GUY help me out with the sight Yeahthat
Back to top Go down
xt350boy

xt350boy

PostSubject: Re: NEW GUY help me out with the sight   NEW GUY help me out with the sight Icon_minitime3/13/2009, 2:13 pm

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
http://kpr.craigslist.org/mcy/1066612605.html
marbec1a

marbec1a

Bike : 2009 KLX250S

PostSubject: Re: NEW GUY help me out with the sight   NEW GUY help me out with the sight Icon_minitime3/14/2009, 10:11 am

welcome thumb thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW GUY help me out with the sight   NEW GUY help me out with the sight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW GUY help me out with the sight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Main :: New Members-
Jump to: