PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to riding and the forum!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
colepsc

New to riding and the forum! Empty
PostSubject: New to riding and the forum!   New to riding and the forum! Icon_minitime11/20/2015, 11:19 pm

Hello everyone my name is Cole and I'm 18 years old. I just got my motorcycle endorsement about a month ago and I am planning on buying a 2008 wr250x here pretty soon. Looking to make some new friends through the forum and some great people to ride with! Also, I'm from Pasco, WA!
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: New to riding and the forum!   New to riding and the forum! Icon_minitime11/21/2015, 4:50 am

colepsc wrote:
Hello everyone my name is Cole and I'm 18 years old. I just got my motorcycle endorsement about a month ago and I am planning on buying a 2008 wr250x here pretty soon. Looking to make some new friends through the forum and some great people to ride with! Also, I'm from Pasco, WA!

Welcome to the forum Cole thumb

When you get your WR make sure and get a plate on it, having the plate will really open up the available areas to ride.

Keep an eye out here for local rides cheers

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
colepsc

PostSubject: Re: New to riding and the forum!   New to riding and the forum! Icon_minitime11/21/2015, 10:49 am

Thanks for the feedback! I'm going to be buying the wr250x used as it is going to be my first bike! I have my eye on one that is already plated and ready to go. I just have to get some more funds in my wallet and then I'm good to go! Can't wait to go on rides with people!
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: New to riding and the forum!   New to riding and the forum! Icon_minitime11/22/2015, 5:59 am

colepsc wrote:
Thanks for the feedback! I'm going to be buying the wr250x used as it is going to be my first bike! I have my eye on one that is already plated and ready to go. I just have to get some more funds in my wallet and then I'm good to go! Can't wait to go on rides with people!

Sounds great, when you get the bike post up and let us know thumb

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: New to riding and the forum!   New to riding and the forum! Icon_minitime11/23/2015, 6:49 am

Welcome, HI!

great bike
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: New to riding and the forum!   New to riding and the forum! Icon_minitime12/2/2015, 9:05 pm

Hello, new people !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to riding and the forum!   New to riding and the forum! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to riding and the forum!
Page 1 of 1