PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outdoor Adventurer from West Richland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sachou

Outdoor Adventurer from West Richland Empty
PostSubject: Outdoor Adventurer from West Richland   Outdoor Adventurer from West Richland Icon_minitime12/27/2015, 12:57 pm

Hi everyone,

Somebody posted an ad in the motorcycle section in kpr craigslist, so here I found this forum!

Outdoor Adventurer from West Richland G0071910

My name is Sam Chou, and I'm a 25 year old outdoor adventurer. I ride a 1996 DR350S, with all the right tweaks to have a great week long offroad adventure.

Outdoor Adventurer from West Richland G0142010
Lolo Motorway, ID

Outdoor Adventurer from West Richland Img_0610
Salmon River, ID

Outdoor Adventurer from West Richland Img_1111
Coos Bay, OR

I really wish a lived somewhere mountainous and green, since I find tumbleweeds and sagebrush to be pretty depressing, but I have a great IT job here in eastern Washington, so I just try get away most weekends, or spend my time tinkering in the garage.

In addition to dual sporting, I backpack, mountain bike, road bike, and am pretty much down for anything adventurous all the time! Here's me at State Patrol in Kennewick:

Outdoor Adventurer from West Richland Img_0310

I still hit up the local spots from time to time. I live 8 minutes from Lost Lake in West Richland, I like Hover Park, and Juniper is fun. I'll tear up McBee road in Benton City to watch the sun set some times. One thing we do have in eastern WA is amazing sunsets:

Outdoor Adventurer from West Richland Img_0311

But most of time I do anything local is in my 2006 Toyota Tacoma. Here's me and my friend's SX4 at Hover Park:

Outdoor Adventurer from West Richland Img_0210

Here's a ride report for the last dual sport ride I did: http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/the-rest-of-the-nw-is-on-fire-oregon-bdr-route-6-solo-ride.1094661/

And here's a video I made with my old Tacoma wheeling with a 4x4 Tercel around the Tri Cities:

Oh, and I'm also really into photography and making action videos.

Here's a link to my Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/samkchou

And a highlight video of my adventures in 2014 (pre-dualsport):

So get at me if you want to do anything outside on the weekends! I can take pictures or make a video. I'm single with no children, so my schedule is always wide open!
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Adventurer from West Richland   Outdoor Adventurer from West Richland Icon_minitime12/27/2015, 5:56 pm

Welcome to the forum thumb We are planning a local ride new years day here in Kennewick, hopefully you can join in.

Here's a link to the ride: http://www.pacificnwdualsport.com/t2252-new-years-day-ride

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Adventurer from West Richland   Outdoor Adventurer from West Richland Icon_minitime12/29/2015, 1:30 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Adventurer from West Richland   Outdoor Adventurer from West Richland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outdoor Adventurer from West Richland
Page 1 of 1