PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Leader

General Hello Empty
PostSubject: General Hello   General Hello Icon_minitime3/13/2016, 8:12 am

Hi guys, 

I have been wanting to get my bike on the road since the state put in to law, "conversions". I did that finally in July of 2015. Also due to life; many of my friends have gone elsewhere, quit riding, or "found out they really aren't your friend!" I basically have one guy to ride with and has not happened because he is busy. I know you guys are out there, I see the bikes. 
          I'm ready to ride! My experience is 20 years of dirt single track, and a few years on road. this is starting to look like a resume..... So if your in the Everett area or near by Western WA. private message me to get together. I know the state has closed almost everything on the central west side that was worth riding (DIRT ROADS / TRAILS). If you have any bootleg areas or ideas where to ride I'm looking for information and new buddies. 
Red Leader, OUT!
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

General Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Hello   General Hello Icon_minitime3/14/2016, 7:55 am

I still pretty much stick to just ORV areas.  Just did a trip to Mattawa which was awesome!  Walker is getting old but still the closest place.  If I go I try to make it an EARLY morning ride.  Supposed to be planning a trip to Devil's gulch in May.  DS ride in Stampede Pass when the snow is gone.  I'd really like to hit up Tahuya since I haven't been in years.  Plan on camping a couple times out at Evens Creek this year....
Back to top Go down
camdon44

Bike : 09 KTM 400 XC-W, 02 Suzuki DRZ400E,2010 KTM 400XC-W,2012 BMW K1600 GTL,1981 Honda GL500 Silverwing with Velorex sidecar, 1973 Yamaha RT3 360 Enduro restored.

General Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Hello   General Hello Icon_minitime3/14/2016, 1:40 pm

Hi Guys,

I hope your ride to Devil's Gulch is in late May.  I think there may still be snow... I will be trying to make it over from Ellensburg to Wenatchee as soon as possible, but it too depends on the snow.  I grew up in Wenatchee and we rode Devil's Gulch all the time.

Don
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Hello   General Hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Hello
Page 1 of 1