PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new member from Moses Lake

Go down 
+2
Hodakaguy
hoffnasty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hoffnasty

hoffnasty

Bike : 09 klr 650

new member from Moses Lake Empty
PostSubject: new member from Moses Lake   new member from Moses Lake Icon_minitime1/16/2010, 12:45 am

Hello all, My family and I moved here 4 years ago and love the recreation in all of central Wa. We had crusier bikes when we arrived, me a vtx 1800, my wife a 883 harley hugger. we rode with some local bikers for a couple years but finally saw the light and bought dual sports. I ride a 09 klr and my wife rides a 08 650 v-strom. I had a buell ulysses-x but had to many problems with it and it wasn't as good on dirt as I had wished for. I hope to ride with  alot of you this season. Also if anyone breaks down in moses lake let me know and we'll do what we can to help.
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: new member from Moses Lake   new member from Moses Lake Icon_minitime1/16/2010, 4:49 am

hoffnasty wrote:
Hello all, My family and I moved here 4 years ago and love the recreation in all of central Wa. We had crusier bikes when we arrived, me a vtx 1800, my wife a 883 harley hugger. we rode with some local bikers for a couple years but finally saw the light and bought dual sports. I ride a 09 klr and my wife rides a 08 650 v-strom. I had a buell ulysses-x but had to many problems with it and it wasn't as good on dirt as I had wished for. I hope to ride with alot of you this season. Also if anyone breaks down in moses lake let me know and we'll do what we can to help.

Welcome to the forum new member from Moses Lake 5543

Hope to see you on the trails or at one of the meet ups some day.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
XCR500Rider

XCR500Rider

PostSubject: Re: new member from Moses Lake   new member from Moses Lake Icon_minitime1/16/2010, 7:53 am

Welcome. My familly and me move to Moses Lake about 3 years ago. I just bought a V Star from experience in august. Currently in between dirt bikes but always looking for that "one" you know. We live up off of Patton.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: new member from Moses Lake   new member from Moses Lake Icon_minitime1/16/2010, 8:01 am

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

PostSubject: Re: new member from Moses Lake   new member from Moses Lake Icon_minitime1/16/2010, 8:58 am

Welcome to the forum and central Washington. This is a great place to live.

Just found out last night, there is a group of us going to the dunes in Moses Lake on Sunday if you are interested. Going to be arriving about 10 am or so for anybody that wants to go.
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: new member from Moses Lake   new member from Moses Lake Icon_minitime1/16/2010, 2:07 pm

welcome to our family new member from Moses Lake 870982 we need more members ! must be nice to have the dunes so close. we use to ride out there alot when i owned a cr 250 ! havent been back since i sold it, that was 10 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new member from Moses Lake   new member from Moses Lake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new member from Moses Lake
Page 1 of 1