PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is your desktop image?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

What is your desktop image? Empty
PostSubject: What is your desktop image?   What is your desktop image? Icon_minitime2/14/2010, 7:26 pm

What is your desktop image? 99711 Our computers tend to pick up a bit of our own personalities. How about posting an image of what's on your computer desktop image? My desktop tends to change with the seasons, and my moods What is your desktop image? 391375

How about you? I'll go first and let's see how many desktop images we can collect.

I cleaned up my desktop a little while back and started thinking about a '94 Elephant I passed on a year ago. Next thing you know, I've got Ducati on my brain and here's what happened What is your desktop image? 601153 According to my five year plan there may be a couple on the used market in 2015. What is your desktop image? 423485

What is your desktop image? Gt100010
Back to top Go down
Backwoods Boogie
Backwoods Boogie

Bike : XR650R - Concours 14

PostSubject: Re: What is your desktop image?   What is your desktop image? Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 10:36 am

The old pig gets me through the day.

What is your desktop image? Deskto10
Back to top Go down
ol guy

ol guy

Bike : 06- KLX 351

PostSubject: Re: What is your desktop image?   What is your desktop image? Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 9:18 pm

What is your desktop image? View10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your desktop image?   What is your desktop image? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your desktop image?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Main :: Off Topic-
Jump to: