PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i did it !!!!!

Go down 
+10
Murray211
n16ht5
big jer
Hodakaguy
Backwoods Boogie
mamacone
TheFlying"W"
griz901
Inspector
Shane
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Inspector

i did it !!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i did it !!!!!   i did it !!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/18/2012, 4:00 pm

Guy I road with at Dirty face just had his XR Dual-sported up by Coyote. Had those tires. He liked them. (Or course he has never DS'ed before, but he is definitely not new to dirt riding)
Back to top Go down
mlyamkaw

mlyamkaw

Bike : TE 630 300 XCW 1200 GSA

PostSubject: Re: i did it !!!!!   i did it !!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/18/2012, 4:43 pm

I like them off road, and guess I got used to them on road. Just did 300 miles this weekend around the Dirty Face. They stuck pretty well even worn out on that dry dirt.

I took them off today. 3200 miles on the front, cupped pretty bad. 1800 miles on the rear, and it could have gone another 200 miles, but while I was busting the front tire figured I would do the rear as well.

Air filter was really dirty after the Dirty Face. Go figure!
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: i did it !!!!!   i did it !!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/19/2012, 11:30 am

The Dirtyface was my first good dirt ride on them. I do like them in the dirt and I am getting use to them on the road. My feeling of hate for them has gone away a little. All in all a good tire for the price. Depending on how long they last will be the deciding factor in getting another one when the time comes. unless 606's drop back down in price?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i did it !!!!!   i did it !!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i did it !!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Main :: Bike Mods/Tech Tips/How To Articles-
Jump to: