PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whew! made it...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ADVRIDER

ADVRIDER

Whew! made it... Empty
PostSubject: Whew! made it...   Whew! made it... Icon_minitime1/5/2009, 5:54 pm

Hey, this will be a great place to hang out. I'm kind of a BMW guy I guess. My ride is a 2004 R1150 GS ADV. I also have an old 83 Yamaha IT 490 that I rattle around in the woods with.
Hope to have a good time here, Mark
Back to top Go down
METALHEAD

Whew! made it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whew! made it...   Whew! made it... Icon_minitime1/7/2009, 3:07 pm

I used to have an 81 IT 465. Very fun bike thumb But what a gas hog.
Back to top Go down
ADVRIDER

ADVRIDER

Whew! made it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whew! made it...   Whew! made it... Icon_minitime1/17/2009, 9:24 pm

I had the 465 before the 490 and the 400 before that. Never really considered any of them to be gas hogs. I rode all day on a tank. Of coarse we were riding a tight and technical trail of about 75 miles. Just enjoyed the mountains and rode those trails every weekend. Somedays we would just ride up the trail ten miles, build a fire by the river and cook some meat and taters. Always tasted way better up there. Take a nap in the meadow with the sun warming us and then go home in the evening. Todays busy schedules of go,go,go make me yearn for those days.
Mark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whew! made it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whew! made it...   Whew! made it... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whew! made it...
Page 1 of 1