PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

harts pass and slate creek out of mazama

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris6_85

Chris6_85

Bike : 2013 KTM 500 EXC

harts pass and slate creek out of mazama Empty
PostSubject: harts pass and slate creek out of mazama   harts pass and slate creek out of mazama Icon_minitime7/19/2010, 10:09 pm

Big Jer and I headed up the harts pass area saturday morning. he road over from orvill and met me in winthrop. he had an early start leaving just after 7 am and road over to winthrop about 90 miles and then we went up to harts pass area and put another 80+ and saw a lot of minning shacks. and got wet on a small creek crossing through slate creek if i am not wrong. i will have some pics up when i get around to it, Big Jer has some as well so feel free to post here.

it was fun and i cant wait to ride with u again!
Back to top Go down
T.Low

T.Low

Bike : 2010 GasGas EC 450

PostSubject: Re: harts pass and slate creek out of mazama   harts pass and slate creek out of mazama Icon_minitime7/24/2010, 10:13 am

Back to top Go down
Chris6_85

Chris6_85

Bike : 2013 KTM 500 EXC

PostSubject: Re: harts pass and slate creek out of mazama   harts pass and slate creek out of mazama Icon_minitime7/24/2010, 4:36 pm

infact it was, wow T low gets around WA . it was a fun ride. maybe we all should plan a ride from winthrop area all the way down to chelan and back over a weekend sometime. i was looking at a map and doing some plotting for when ever i get a couple guys to go do it. it also looks like there is a lot of killer single track down around the chelan area as well
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

PostSubject: Re: harts pass and slate creek out of mazama   harts pass and slate creek out of mazama Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 9:45 am

That big jer gets around thumb

did ya ever get any pics posted?

ear
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

Bike : XR650L , 990KTM

PostSubject: Re: harts pass and slate creek out of mazama   harts pass and slate creek out of mazama Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 8:17 pm

[quote="griz901"]That big jer gets around thumb

did ya ever get any pics posted?

ear
big jer likes to ride!! i did take a few pics, didn't get any of dead horse point though, but here's a few of the old mining camp of chancelor. know an old guy that hiked in to it in the 70's an he told me that when everybody left, that did just that, they left, shirts hanging on the walls, dishes on the table, ect. the bridge was just repaired last fall. been gone for 10 years. theres another old mine on the top of the mountain called the ''azerite'', have heard it's a super fund clean up sight. a friend of mine is bidding on the road job to improve the road enough to get equipment moved in for the job. heard it's a million plus for the road improvements alone harts pass and slate creek out of mazama 682341
harts pass and slate creek out of mazama Dscn0411

harts pass and slate creek out of mazama Dscn0412

harts pass and slate creek out of mazama Dscn0414

harts pass and slate creek out of mazama Dscn0415

harts pass and slate creek out of mazama Dscn0416

harts pass and slate creek out of mazama Dscn0417

harts pass and slate creek out of mazama Dscn0418

the last pic of the jeep crossing the creek, a guy an his girl friend pulled up an ask us if that was the way to chancelor? we said yip, he was lookin kind of scared of the creek crossing, the jeep looked pretty new. we kind of shamed him in to goin across. harts pass and slate creek out of mazama 391375 well the road gets very narrow, and had some trees across it, an the best part harts pass and slate creek out of mazama 675814 there's no place to turn around, not even in a jeep harts pass and slate creek out of mazama 294495 i'm sure he had to back up along way, probably with his girl friend bitching at him the hole way. harts pass and slate creek out of mazama 601673 chris an i didn't stick around, we headed out. this is some of my normal riding area, as it can be conected to home on all dirt roads. it was a damn good ride, i make it up to harts pass a couple times a year.

harts pass and slate creek out of mazama Dscn0419
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: harts pass and slate creek out of mazama   harts pass and slate creek out of mazama Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

harts pass and slate creek out of mazama
Page 1 of 1