PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another one from Kennewick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Les Peterson

Les Peterson

Another one from Kennewick Empty
PostSubject: Another one from Kennewick   Another one from Kennewick Icon_minitime1/11/2009, 4:30 pm

Well, I heard of this forum over on ADV and thought to check it out. Looks great from what I can see. I have an '07 KLR that has been subjected to a few mods. I mostly ride to work in the summer months and try to spend as much time riding as I can. This year I plan on doing the Moab UT annual rally with the guys from KLR world. My brother also rides a KLR and he and I are planning a Steins mountain trip in late July or early August this year.
In the past year I've put together a couple of rides that I posted on ADV or KLRworld and met some great people. There are now 4 of us that ride fairly often, though I am the only one from Tricities, the others are all from Walla Walla.
I started riding when I was 7 or 8. My first bike was a Honda MR50. Outgrew that and rode a XR75 for a year or so before upgrading to a 125 of some sorts, then on to a XL250. Been on Hondas most of my life 'til this KLR came along. The worst wreck I have been in was when I bagged a 5x4 Mule deer on the Tollgate Hiway (SR204 in Oregon). I was near 70MPH at impact and killed the deer, totaled the XL500R I was on, and had a nice trip to St Mary's hospital in Walla Walla. That was in Aug of '90 and I quit riding about '92 when life got in the way. Started riding again in May of '07 when I bought the KLR new, and been loving it every since.
For employment I manage a small R&D firm in Richland. We are mostly researching waste to energy technologies.

Here is a pic of my ride...before some major work

Another one from Kennewick TheStart

And after some major front end work....

Another one from Kennewick Finishedbike
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

Another one from Kennewick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one from Kennewick   Another one from Kennewick Icon_minitime1/11/2009, 4:40 pm

Great to have you on board thumb We'll have to hook up for a ride some time, there is a group of us in Kennewick that ride together quite a bit. You'll love the Steen Mountains and the Alvord Desert! A few of us are heading that way this summer also, can't wait cheers

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com

Another one from Kennewick
Page 1 of 1