PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thread for Posting Bike weights and HP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Inconceivable

Inconceivable

Bike : 2010 KTM 530 EXC

Thread for Posting Bike weights and HP Empty
PostSubject: Thread for Posting Bike weights and HP   Thread for Posting Bike weights and HP Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 6:25 pm

Hello All
The whole question of what bike is the best for me gets very confusing due to everyones preferences. I an effort to just post facts I thought it would be cool to have a thread for the TWO main facts of life (for me any way Thread for Posting Bike weights and HP 675814 ) Bike weight and HP. I am not including Cost as in a perfect world it would not matter. (What money a problem for the rest of you Thread for Posting Bike weights and HP 624421 ) . Please list year, bike, actual weight listing the extras installed I.E. skid plate, larger gas tank, luggage rack ect. Bike HP can be estimated if not known but please note if it is estimated. So I will get the ball rolling.

2000 XR650L
Weight: 360LBS (she is a porker Thread for Posting Bike weights and HP 735151 )
Removed: emmisions, rear passenger pegs, stock handle bar.
Added: 5 gallon tank, luggage rack, skid plate, My custom hillbilly box, aftermarket handle bar with barkbusters.

HP: estimated 35 HP with rejetting.

Thread for Posting Bike weights and HP Img_2510
Back to top Go down
1clickhigh

PostSubject: Re: Thread for Posting Bike weights and HP   Thread for Posting Bike weights and HP Icon_minitime8/3/2010, 11:58 am

2008 WR250x
Aftermarket exhaust, K&N filter, aibox lid removed, remapped w/PCIIIUSB.
Less 20lbs of misc factory bolt on stuff. Exhaust,passenger pegs,steel bars,AIS,etc.

278 lbs on pallet scale with 1/2 tank of gas.
Estimated 30HP with above mods.
58 MPG average in city.

Scheduling a dyno run at JD to remap the ECU live. Hope to have actual torque/HP results soon.
Back to top Go down
PeteN95

PeteN95

Bike : Honda XR650R

PostSubject: Re: Thread for Posting Bike weights and HP   Thread for Posting Bike weights and HP Icon_minitime8/3/2010, 12:38 pm

Thread for Posting Bike weights and HP P2040032I've got to estimate weight, since it's never been on a scale. 2002 XR650R with Baja Designs DS kit, skid plate, hand guards, GPR damper, 19" front wheel, and 280mm EBC front brake. I would guess a little over 300lbs? But I know the HP because it's been on a dyno. All stock except uncorked, vented side cover, and quiet exhaust tip did 45HP and 40lbs/ft as shown below:

Thread for Posting Bike weights and HP XRdyno
Back to top Go down
MortimerSickle

PostSubject: Re: Thread for Posting Bike weights and HP   Thread for Posting Bike weights and HP Icon_minitime8/4/2010, 9:28 am

1988 XR600

Thread for Posting Bike weights and HP 92899263_FFGUm-L

Modifications: Stock except for Supertrapp

Advertised weight: 262 lb. dry

Actual weight: 296 with full tank

Advertised HP: 44

Actual HP: Sufficient
Back to top Go down
T.Low

T.Low

Bike : 2010 GasGas EC 450

PostSubject: Re: Thread for Posting Bike weights and HP   Thread for Posting Bike weights and HP Icon_minitime7/20/2011, 11:23 pm

2010 Gas Gas EC 450

Advertised weight: 261

Horsepower: 54

Thread for Posting Bike weights and HP IMG_2447
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread for Posting Bike weights and HP   Thread for Posting Bike weights and HP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thread for Posting Bike weights and HP
Page 1 of 1