PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-car radio-Found TY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

-car radio-Found TY Empty
PostSubject: -car radio-Found TY   -car radio-Found TY Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 4:15 pm

Did I already ask if anyone had an old radio laying around? Can't remember....getting ooooooold.

short story long.....the wife is not driving my old car like she is supposed to. It's getting neglected. I figure I'll park the truck a few days a week and take the car...just needs a radio.
Not looking for anything fancy. Just something that will fit with very minimal work. big I'll probably break down and buy one from orieley or walmart or some crap if no one has one.

*i swear i asked already.....what did i have for dinner anyway?

Last edited by Inspector on 12/20/2010, 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

PostSubject: Re: -car radio-Found TY   -car radio-Found TY Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 9:04 pm

I think I saved the CD player I pulled out of my truck when I upgraded a while back. I will look for it tomorrow when I get to the shop. If I still have it around, you can have it, for one million, billion dollars. Muwahaha! Kidding, its yours for free, and I'll bring it with me when I come over next Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: -car radio-Found TY   -car radio-Found TY Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 11:49 am

Thank very much Michael. Looks like my old deck was also a Kenwood. So even tho I looked up which speaker wires went where, all the colors matched. Plus the old one was professionally installed so it was even easier to pull the harness plug and butt-connector the new deck in. Cost me less than $15 for the connectors and crimper.

Sounds good. I have a story about the old deck for another time. Plus I have a story about what happened right after you left...for another time.

Now for some pics.,,,and fun.

-car radio-Found TY DSCF1597

-car radio-Found TY DSCF1596

-car radio-Found TY DSCF1598

Started hitting buttons today and music started playing. Wouldn't have been weird until it started to skip?!?!? WTF? I found the eject button and...
-car radio-Found TY DSCF1599
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

PostSubject: Re: -car radio-Found TY   -car radio-Found TY Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 2:10 pm

Hahaha! Look at that, I left a CD in there for you. No need to pay me for it though. Just a bonus freebie, lol. Glad it went in easy and is working for you. Nothing like having tunes in your rig when you are on the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -car radio-Found TY   -car radio-Found TY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-car radio-Found TY
Page 1 of 1