PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New member from Coeur d Alene, ID

Go down 
+2
lwhiteid
mfoster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mfoster

Bike : Honda XR 650L

New member from Coeur d Alene, ID Empty
PostSubject: New member from Coeur d Alene, ID   New member from Coeur d Alene, ID Icon_minitime12/22/2010, 12:50 pm

I'm Bruce. I ride a Honda XR 650L. Spent about even time on a dirt bike and standard road bikes. This is my first dualsport and think it is FANTASTIC! It is fun enough to seem like it should be illegal! Anyone ride in the Spokane/CDA area, I'd love to hook up for some rides.
Back to top Go down
lwhiteid

Bike : 2009 KTM 300XC

PostSubject: Re: New member from Coeur d Alene, ID   New member from Coeur d Alene, ID Icon_minitime12/22/2010, 1:44 pm

Hi Bruce.
I'm posting under my husband's account, I don't seem to be able to activate an account. We are just starting to dual sport together. I have been riding the forest service roads, going as far as I can in the allotted amount of time while hubby and the boys trail ride. I am looking forward to expanding the dualsporting once my husband joins me. We would love to try some rides with you. I have just moved from a Honda XL200r to a Kawi KLX250, both street legal. Looking forward to riding weather!
janwhite
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: New member from Coeur d Alene, ID   New member from Coeur d Alene, ID Icon_minitime12/22/2010, 3:31 pm

lwhiteid wrote:
Hi Bruce.
I'm posting under my husband's account, I don't seem to be able to activate an account. We are just starting to dual sport together. I have been riding the forest service roads, going as far as I can in the allotted amount of time while hubby and the boys trail ride. I am looking forward to expanding the dualsporting once my husband joins me. We would love to try some rides with you. I have just moved from a Honda XL200r to a Kawi KLX250, both street legal. Looking forward to riding weather!
janwhite

Send me a PM and I'll see what I can do to get your account activated. Welcome to the forum thumb

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: New member from Coeur d Alene, ID   New member from Coeur d Alene, ID Icon_minitime12/22/2010, 5:13 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
YamWOW!

Bike : 08' KTM 530 EXC-R, BMW F800GS

PostSubject: Re: New member from Coeur d Alene, ID   New member from Coeur d Alene, ID Icon_minitime12/23/2010, 6:49 am

Welcome! cheers
Back to top Go down
DoctorXRR

DoctorXRR

Bike : 2003 DR650

PostSubject: Re: New member from Coeur d Alene, ID   New member from Coeur d Alene, ID Icon_minitime12/26/2010, 10:20 pm

[b]Welcome to dual sporting! It's really opened up a whole new dimension to riding motorcycles, and as I get older so does my speed, which is not a bad thing on a dual sport. Looking forward to some pics of your neck of the woods..
Back to top Go down
http://ridedualsport.com/forum/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member from Coeur d Alene, ID   New member from Coeur d Alene, ID Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member from Coeur d Alene, ID
Page 1 of 1