PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oregon safety atv card?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oring212

oring212

Bike : 2011 ktm 450 exc

oregon safety atv card? Empty
PostSubject: oregon safety atv card?   oregon safety atv card? Icon_minitime9/27/2011, 12:20 pm

I noticed that morrow county/ oregon requires an atv safety card. Is this just for all offroad atvs and dirt bikes or are they required for those who have street legal bikes. Mine is street legal and I'm just covering my bases. i know my nephews will need them in order to ride, but not sure about dualsports. any help would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: oregon safety atv card?   oregon safety atv card? Icon_minitime9/27/2011, 1:17 pm

Yep, they apply to all bikes/atv's being ridden off road weather they have a plate or not. Based on your age you will need the card on you by Jan 1st 2011.

The test is long and stupid but easy, I went ahead and got my card so I dont have to worry about it.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
Murray211

Murray211

Bike : YZ250F, TRX250R, TRX450R & CRF230M/L

PostSubject: Re: oregon safety atv card?   oregon safety atv card? Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 8:14 am

I got my card a couple years ago when they first came out. Challenge the course and take the test so you don't have to do the course work chapter by chapter!

Stupid is right, they asked me what I should use for protection from the rain and my choices were a sweater, a waterproof coat, a bird's nest, or trees. Rolling Eyes I totally feel safer.
Back to top Go down
http://murray211.com
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: oregon safety atv card?   oregon safety atv card? Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 11:22 am

Murray's back!
Back to top Go down
Murray211

Murray211

Bike : YZ250F, TRX250R, TRX450R & CRF230M/L

PostSubject: Re: oregon safety atv card?   oregon safety atv card? Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 12:12 pm

Inspector wrote:
Murray's back!

Yeah I had a stupidly busy summer and then it was time to prep for Mexico again! Now I'm moving to Oregon (Hermiston area) which, I think, will finally allow me to get some riding in! thumb
Back to top Go down
http://murray211.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oregon safety atv card?   oregon safety atv card? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oregon safety atv card?
Page 1 of 1