PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Motorcycle Rider Safety Classes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

Motorcycle Rider Safety Classes Empty
PostSubject: Motorcycle Rider Safety Classes   Motorcycle Rider Safety Classes Icon_minitime3/6/2010, 7:03 pm

Montana motorcycle safety classes fill up fast. Last year all classes were full by the end of May, so if interested sign up as soon as possible.

Motorcycle Rider Safety Classes Logo-m10

I decided to take the class last year because my street riding skills were so old and based on dirt skills. I started riding on the street in 1983 as a senior in high school. Quit riding on the street when I joined the Navy in '87 and didn't ride again for nearly 15 years.

Not only was the class an eye opening experience, it was incredibly fun. Motorcycle Rider Safety Classes 541814 The instructors are humorous, approachable and very very attentive to each rider. I highly recommend the class. I was initially worried the course would be all classroom, but it was not. We spent 90% of our time riding. I would do it again just for a fun weekend of learning and riding.

The price is up by 25 bucks this year, but I assure you it is money well spent. When I took the class, it was like paying a guide to have a fun weekend of riding. Money well spent in my opinion.

griz

http://motorcycle.msun.edu/schedules.htm
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

Motorcycle Rider Safety Classes Empty
PostSubject: Congrats to the grads   Motorcycle Rider Safety Classes Icon_minitime4/13/2010, 8:30 pm

Motorcycle Rider Safety Classes 541814 Nice to see a full class out in the parking lot last weekend Motorcycle Rider Safety Classes 541814

Nice sunny day of motorcycle training!

If any of you are lurking, let's go for a spin. In the past few weeks I've seen a new KTM EXC on Tamarack Lane, a young lady riding a mint IT 175 in CFalls, a new blue KLR being a hooligan going out of the Ski Haus parking lot. Lot's of harleys in the afternoons, a few crotch rockets.

Last week and this week have been ten degrees below normal and too friggin' windy! But that should change.
Back to top Go down

Motorcycle Rider Safety Classes
Page 1 of 1