PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New DS Rider in Portland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DR Seth

DR Seth

Bike : 1992 Suzi DR350S

New DS Rider in Portland Empty
PostSubject: New DS Rider in Portland   New DS Rider in Portland Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 5:29 pm

Howdy, just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I recently picked up a 92 DR350S in a trade deal and after 10 years of touring on vintage BMW's I have the dirt bug...Bad. Just returned from a killer trip to the Alvord desert with some friends where aside from freezing, we had a great time riding, soaking and shennanagan-ing. Cheers!

New DS Rider in Portland XHWh29wTeO9sSdXvcSWrQA?feat=directlink
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: New DS Rider in Portland   New DS Rider in Portland Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 6:41 pm

DR Seth wrote:
Howdy, just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I recently picked up a 92 DR350S in a trade deal and after 10 years of touring on vintage BMW's I have the dirt bug...Bad. Just returned from a killer trip to the Alvord desert with some friends where aside from freezing, we had a great time riding, soaking and shennanagan-ing. Cheers!

New DS Rider in Portland XHWh29wTeO9sSdXvcSWrQA?feat=directlink

Welcome to the forum New DS Rider in Portland 5543

The Alvord and surrounding area is one of my favorite places to visit, can't wait to return next summer! Post up some of your pictures in the ride reports section New DS Rider in Portland 541814

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: New DS Rider in Portland   New DS Rider in Portland Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 7:40 pm

Welcome, Hi!
Back to top Go down
DR Seth

DR Seth

Bike : 1992 Suzi DR350S

PostSubject: Re: New DS Rider in Portland   New DS Rider in Portland Icon_minitime11/8/2011, 1:02 pm

thanks! -Yeah the Alvord area is pure magic. I have ridden street bike through for years and gone camping with the old lady there several time but having a DS bike out there changes the game in a big way. The folks who run the fields station just make the place that much better. Big ups to Tom & Sandy. I have to get photos from the rest of the gang but will try to post up soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New DS Rider in Portland   New DS Rider in Portland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New DS Rider in Portland
Page 1 of 1