PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News article of interest to those who ride in the South Sound

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fast_Ed

Fast_Ed

Bike : 2007 KLR650

News article of interest to those who ride in the South Sound Empty
PostSubject: News article of interest to those who ride in the South Sound   News article of interest to those who ride in the South Sound Icon_minitime2/18/2012, 7:57 am

Back to top Go down
Bob D

Bike : 83 plated XR 500R, 88 CR 500

PostSubject: Re: News article of interest to those who ride in the South Sound   News article of interest to those who ride in the South Sound Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 8:06 am

Although I have never been there, what would bring trail riders there? Seems there are other ways into the Capitol Forest ORV areas rather than paying to park?
Back to top Go down
Red Leader

PostSubject: Re: News article of interest to those who ride in the South Sound   News article of interest to those who ride in the South Sound Icon_minitime5/21/2012, 7:54 am

Probably just me. The tone of the article gives me the impression that the state's view is hoping more people will ride at places like this so they can close the woods. Financially speaking I do not believe it would work. I also could not support track ridding. We have lost many roads, trails, and open areas due to the stupid clowns dumping garbage, shooting in unsafe conditions, and riding noisy clapped out POS dirtbikes in the parking areas. The general public has seen this and thinks this is who we are as outdoor users. I can not imagine being relegated to doing laps on a rocky track, yes I have ridden there, as opposed to riding trails and now any roads where it's open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News article of interest to those who ride in the South Sound   News article of interest to those who ride in the South Sound Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News article of interest to those who ride in the South Sound
Page 1 of 1