PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Close enough, NW Montana, Columbia Falls/Kalispell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

Close enough, NW Montana, Columbia Falls/Kalispell Empty
PostSubject: Close enough, NW Montana, Columbia Falls/Kalispell   Close enough, NW Montana, Columbia Falls/Kalispell Icon_minitime2/20/2009, 11:29 pm

usa Alrighty then.

Hi from Columbia Falls Montana, gateway to Glacier National Park (or so they say). Nice to see a regional forum starting up.

I am a 43 yr old who got back into riding two years ago on a XR650R. I like cruising forest roads with an occasional WFO for chits and giggles. With no dedicated Montana forum space I thought I would chime in as many folks head this way for dual sporting. I'll be attending a North Idaho get together this July so will probably get to meet some of you in person.

I'll keep this short as to "Check in". If any riders are heading this way when the snow melts I plan on having tent space available this year. You can PM or email me for details.

regards,

griz901
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Close enough, NW Montana, Columbia Falls/Kalispell   Close enough, NW Montana, Columbia Falls/Kalispell Icon_minitime2/21/2009, 8:53 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
richnewt

richnewt

PostSubject: Glad to have you!   Close enough, NW Montana, Columbia Falls/Kalispell Icon_minitime2/21/2009, 6:54 pm

Beautiful country up there. Will look forward to meeting you sometime this summer. thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Close enough, NW Montana, Columbia Falls/Kalispell   Close enough, NW Montana, Columbia Falls/Kalispell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Close enough, NW Montana, Columbia Falls/Kalispell
Page 1 of 1