PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbia Falls MT Checking In

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

Columbia Falls MT Checking In Empty
PostSubject: Columbia Falls MT Checking In   Columbia Falls MT Checking In Icon_minitime2/4/2010, 7:35 pm

Columbia Falls MT Checking In 541814 Looking forward to sharing some Flathead Valley motorcycle escapades Columbia Falls MT Checking In 541814

(A usually adventurous action that runs counter to approved or
conventional conduct)
Back to top Go down
XCR500Rider

XCR500Rider

PostSubject: Re: Columbia Falls MT Checking In   Columbia Falls MT Checking In Icon_minitime2/4/2010, 8:26 pm

You got your own spot! Woot! Columbia Falls MT Checking In 541814
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

PostSubject: Woot-a-rific!   Columbia Falls MT Checking In Icon_minitime2/4/2010, 9:09 pm

XCR500Rider wrote:
You got your own spot! Woot! Columbia Falls MT Checking In 541814

What a week! Got to see my ride on the front page and now we've expanded to include all the northwest - good times are coming

And you can bet me a buck I'll be trying to get over your way sometime in the near future! I already found a trailer hitch for my '94 Geo. If I can find one of those inexpensive utility trailers or a kit I'll be set for some "other side of the mountains" fun Columbia Falls MT Checking In 5543

(Insert chuckles or bust a gut laughter here... envision XRR on a mini trailer, towed by a old Geo Metro)

Columbia Falls MT Checking In 624421 Columbia Falls MT Checking In 624421 Columbia Falls MT Checking In 624421 Columbia Falls MT Checking In 624421 Columbia Falls MT Checking In 624421 Columbia Falls MT Checking In 624421 Columbia Falls MT Checking In 624421 Columbia Falls MT Checking In 624421 Columbia Falls MT Checking In 624421 Columbia Falls MT Checking In 624421 Columbia Falls MT Checking In 624421 Columbia Falls MT Checking In 624421 Columbia Falls MT Checking In 624421 Columbia Falls MT Checking In 624421 Columbia Falls MT Checking In 624421
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

Bike : XR650L , 990KTM

PostSubject: columbia falls   Columbia Falls MT Checking In Icon_minitime2/4/2010, 9:46 pm

ha griz, will be in your country in june sometime for one of my neices graduation. have to choufer my brother from alaska an my mother to kalispell. an after 8 hours in the trk with those 2 i'll be needin somethin to calm my nerves. maybe i'll throw my 650 in an we can go for a ride?
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: Columbia Falls MT Checking In   Columbia Falls MT Checking In Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 6:46 am

I'd like to get over that direction some time as well, very cool country Columbia Falls MT Checking In 5543

So many cool places to ride.........so little time Columbia Falls MT Checking In 81467

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
griz901

griz901

PostSubject: Re: Columbia Falls MT Checking In   Columbia Falls MT Checking In Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 7:12 am

Columbia Falls MT Checking In 541814 Multi-quote Columbia Falls MT Checking In 541814

big jer wrote:
ha griz, will be in your country in june sometime for one of my neices graduation. have to choufer my brother from alaska an my mother to kalispell. an after 8 hours in the trk with those 2 i'll be needin somethin to calm my nerves. maybe i'll throw my 650 in an we can go for a ride?

big jer - you betcha! Keep it in mind and let me know when you get over this way

Hodakaguy wrote:
I'd like to get over that direction some time as well, very cool country Columbia Falls MT Checking In 5543

So many cool places to ride.........so little time Columbia Falls MT Checking In 81467

Hodakaguy

Hodakaguy - Looking forward to meeting folks in person, keep it in mind and I'll keep a pile of firewood out by the fire pit
Back to top Go down
chaos-in-mt

PostSubject: Re: Columbia Falls MT Checking In   Columbia Falls MT Checking In Icon_minitime2/6/2010, 11:06 am

I just want to come over and drink your beer. Luggage?? Did I miss a photo?

Chaos
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

PostSubject: Re: Columbia Falls MT Checking In   Columbia Falls MT Checking In Icon_minitime2/6/2010, 1:12 pm

chaos-in-mt wrote:
I just want to come over and drink your beer. Luggage?? Did I miss a photo?

Chaos

My new budget doesn't allow for beer unless its a special occasion. I suppose if you come down from your hilltop compound and actually allow yourself to go north of West Reserve Road, now that would be a special occasion! LOL

Wait a minute! For a guy who has his own brewery, you sure seem interested in other people's beer! Columbia Falls MT Checking In 391375

(end transmission)
Back to top Go down
chaos-in-mt

PostSubject: Re: Columbia Falls MT Checking In   Columbia Falls MT Checking In Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 9:41 am

Your always welcome to get even, and we usually have fun running about in my neck of the woods.
As for the brewery it closed early this winter (early cold snap Burst plumbing) and I did not have all my kegs filled(already out at the house).
As you know I have always been a bit of a beer (for complete lack of a fully descriptive word) consumer Columbia Falls MT Checking In 675814 I like to plan my visiting around cold beer (some people my think bad of me for this but it is just one of the cross,s I bear) in short I will let you know when I'm coming and bring it if necessary.
Spring is going to come early (gopher knows nothing)this year. Elneanyo (not clear on spealing) IN THE NORTH USUALLY means early spring. Light snow pack mild temps,less precipitation. Warmer less snow means we ride earlier than most years in theory (I oiled my chain yesterday on the KLR, and am planning another ATV ride for next weekend this in it self is a good omen) and I have the farmers almanac on my side, also and far more reliable than that fuzzy Caterpillar thing I am craving beer earlier in the week and time of day.
Early spring guys get ready for it.

Chaos

Chaos
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

PostSubject: Re: Columbia Falls MT Checking In   Columbia Falls MT Checking In Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 10:27 am

Oh man! Columbia Falls MT Checking In 624421

Thanks for the great laugh and I am Seriously hoping you are right about the early spring. I already have my favorite water features picked out if it gets hot this summer.

So you'll have to let me know who these folks are that have bikes from the shop. I think you said I know them but I'm confuzzled. I guess I need to go through the pile of sticky notes with numbers I used to have in my wallet.

Ironically, my favorite camping place/fishing place/hunting place has added a camp host during the summer (for a campground with only 4 camping spots and one shitter that we usually clean ourselves anyway - Grrrrrrr!!!!!).

What the heck does this have in common with my rant? It was big Dan from STI, he and his wife knew somebody who knew somebody and got a gig doing camp host at a location northwest of Stillwater. It was great to see him but I fear the new found popularity of the campground and ony 3 campsites has ruined my spot. I would have much rather seen him camping up there instead of taking up a camp spot for the whole summer under a position of authority. Columbia Falls MT Checking In 423485 It also puts the kabosh on my plans to use the spot as a overnight spot on motorcycle trips.

Anyway, I know you wanted to get up into the Whitefish Range, let's see if we can make that happen as soon as the North Fork Rd. defrosts.

My bike is ready to roll and I'd be happy to feed you beer Columbia Falls MT Checking In 5543

Bill - aka griz
Back to top Go down
chaos-in-mt

PostSubject: Re: Columbia Falls MT Checking In   Columbia Falls MT Checking In Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 2:39 pm

Sorry I guess I drifted off topic some Columbia Falls MT Checking In 675814 .
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

PostSubject: Re: Columbia Falls MT Checking In   Columbia Falls MT Checking In Icon_minitime2/24/2010, 5:19 pm

Hodakaguy wrote:

Hodakaguy

Back at ya! Columbia Falls MT Checking In 541814 Trying to figure out how to get over there for a breakfast meet and greet. Might be able to come over for a visit first weekend in April.

You guys still planning breakfast and ride days?

Regards,

griz
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

PostSubject: Re: Columbia Falls MT Checking In   Columbia Falls MT Checking In Icon_minitime2/24/2010, 6:50 pm

griz901 wrote:
Hodakaguy wrote:

Hodakaguy

Back at ya! Columbia Falls MT Checking In 541814 Trying to figure out how to get over there for a breakfast meet and greet. Might be able to come over for a visit first weekend in April.

You guys still planning breakfast and ride days?

Regards,

griz

Well I guess Easter breakfast is out of the question, Doh!! Columbia Falls MT Checking In 423485
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbia Falls MT Checking In   Columbia Falls MT Checking In Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbia Falls MT Checking In
Page 1 of 1