PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heres a Couple

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XCR500Rider

XCR500Rider

Heres a Couple Empty
PostSubject: Heres a Couple   Heres a Couple Icon_minitime2/24/2009, 8:02 pm

2001 CR500 that I built:

Heres a Couple Bikes012

1996 CR500 Donor Bike:

Heres a Couple Craigs146-1

2007 XR650L, 1996 CR500, 2001 CR250

Heres a Couple Craigs149

Mint 1990 CR500:

Heres a Couple Craigs019
Back to top Go down
Backwoods Boogie
Backwoods Boogie

Bike : XR650R - Concours 14

Heres a Couple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres a Couple   Heres a Couple Icon_minitime2/24/2009, 8:11 pm

Nice stable of bikes you've got there thumb

I especially like the living room shot. poser

My wife would Heres a Couple Nutkick
Back to top Go down
XCR500Rider

XCR500Rider

Heres a Couple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres a Couple   Heres a Couple Icon_minitime2/24/2009, 8:13 pm

Yeah most just got sold here over the past few months, but the living room was the garage before i built my shop. My wife made me put the bikes in there! The CR250 was in the bed room for months!
Back to top Go down
Backwoods Boogie
Backwoods Boogie

Bike : XR650R - Concours 14

Heres a Couple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres a Couple   Heres a Couple Icon_minitime2/24/2009, 8:15 pm

xR500Rider wrote:
My wife made me put the bikes in there!

Good for her....what a gal thumb
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

Heres a Couple Empty
PostSubject: Bruised my heal on one of those monsters   Heres a Couple Icon_minitime2/24/2009, 8:59 pm

I had another life once.

Came home on leave from the Navy and "borrowed" the neighbor kids CR500 to go riding with my brother. I think it was a 84 or 85.

He was into open class motocross and had just put a new knobby on the rear for the Hangtown races outside of Sacramento. After I rode it about 12 miles on asphalt, another 5 or 6 on dirt we had a great day of fishing, gold panning, riding, fishing gold panning.... You get the idea...

So I'm tired, I'm sunburned, I wanna go home and get drunk. I kick the CR over and on the second kick that mother kicked me so hard it lifted me off the bike and tipped me over. Here I am out in the boonies, tired and my foot hurts so bad I can't kick the bike over. I try the left foot kick off the right side of the bike and tip myself over with the bike and bruise my hip on the footpeg.

My "little" brother is laughing so hard I wanted to kill him. Then I start to laugh.... finally got the thing upright and my 150 lb. little brother kicks it over on first try...... All I can remember is I hope my brother doesn't tell that story to his friend.

By the time we got back that evening, the rear tire was half gone... What a great ride!!! Glad I didn't kill myself on that monster.

I am most definately not worthy Bow But what a thrill!
Back to top Go down
XCR500Rider

XCR500Rider

Heres a Couple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres a Couple   Heres a Couple Icon_minitime2/24/2009, 9:07 pm

griz901 wrote:
I had another life once.

Came home on leave from the Navy and "borrowed" the neighbor kids CR500 to go riding with my brother. I think it was a 84 or 85.

He was into open class motocross and had just put a new knobby on the rear for the Hangtown races outside of Sacramento. After I rode it about 12 miles on asphalt, another 5 or 6 on dirt we had a great day of fishing, gold panning, riding, fishing gold panning.... You get the idea...

So I'm tired, I'm sunburned, I wanna go home and get drunk. I kick the CR over and on the second kick that mother kicked me so hard it lifted me off the bike and tipped me over. Here I am out in the boonies, tired and my foot hurts so bad I can't kick the bike over. I try the left foot kick off the right side of the bike and tip myself over with the bike and bruise my hip on the footpeg.

My "little" brother is laughing so hard I wanted to kill him. Then I start to laugh.... finally got the thing upright and my 150 lb. little brother kicks it over on first try...... All I can remember is I hope my brother doesn't tell that story to his friend.

By the time we got back that evening, the rear tire was half gone... What a great ride!!! Glad I didn't kill myself on that monster.

I am most definately not worthy Bow But what a thrill!

poser poser poser Thats funny right there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heres a Couple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres a Couple   Heres a Couple Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heres a Couple
Page 1 of 1