PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

35 mile Tahuya ride

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RENO

RENO

Bike : 07 KLR 650 2012 Cristini AWD 450DS

35 mile Tahuya ride Empty
PostSubject: 35 mile Tahuya ride   35 mile Tahuya ride Icon_minitime5/29/2012, 4:34 pm

Had a relaxing weekend towing the toy hauler to Tahuya and hooking it up at Summertide Resort. After Saturday night, we had the whole place to ourselves. the owners are friendly and even had a ramp so we could truck our bikes to the staging area.( yea I forgot a ramp but in my defence, i did have a toy hauler.) really the only down side is the extra 12 miles of 35 MPH bumpy road you had to go to get to Summertide. i think the peace and quiet almost make up for the extra pavement.

35 mile Tahuya ride Tahuya10

One of the problems I've been having with the Christini is the speedo. the bolts on the brake disc are picked up by the speedo sensor so Christini sent me another wire that didn't seem to work. i went to Tacoma screw to see if i could get some non ferrous bolts but the best they could do was stainless that had a thinner head. tired of messing with it, and the fact that a local Honda dealership was willing to give me something at cost, was all the reason i needed to get the voyager speedo with engine temp sensor, and GPS. fixed that problem once and for all.

35 mile Tahuya ride Tahuya11

handy tool. now ill have to think of another excuse if i ever get lost.

35 mile Tahuya ride Mom10
Back to top Go down
n16ht5

n16ht5

Bike : 13 FE250, 14 FE501 Snowbike

35 mile Tahuya ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: 35 mile Tahuya ride   35 mile Tahuya ride Icon_minitime6/2/2012, 2:10 am

Nice. Would love to see that bike in person!
Back to top Go down
http://Whitehorsephotography.net

35 mile Tahuya ride
Page 1 of 1