PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Motorcycle Shop Reviews

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YamWOW!
YamWOW!

Bike : 08' KTM 530 EXC-R, BMW F800GS

Motorcycle Shop Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Motorcycle Shop Reviews   Motorcycle Shop Reviews Icon_minitime3/11/2009, 4:33 pm

How about some good or bad store reviews to buy motorcycle gear in the North West! I'm looking to buy protection/guards but want to try on before I buy.
Back to top Go down
XCR500Rider

XCR500Rider

Motorcycle Shop Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Shop Reviews   Motorcycle Shop Reviews Icon_minitime3/26/2009, 7:09 pm

I had great service and found a pretty nice selection of gear at Wenatchee Honda. Quincy Honda (Chets) is a great store for a small town, I bought my 650L there, but they don't have a huge inventory. Moses Lake Power sports, the SKY dealer has a good selection and friendly staff, plus they just began handling KTM! Thats all I have really experienced on this side, other than Condatta's in Wenatchee they have an awesome selection, problem is when I go in there I get the feeling to drop 18K for a 990 Adventure!
Back to top Go down

Motorcycle Shop Reviews
Page 1 of 1