PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's been so long that I feel new

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

It's been so long that I feel new Empty
PostSubject: It's been so long that I feel new   It's been so long that I feel new Icon_minitime5/25/2017, 6:37 pm

I thought this forum shut down, I was sad. When searching for a new PNW forum, this one popped up again. Glad to see it still going, it was my first. I will start by saying hi again. I still have my mighty DR650 and now live in Entiat WA. Still ride regularly, just haven't been on the interweb much. I am going to cruise around in here to see what and who are new !!
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long that I feel new   It's been so long that I feel new Icon_minitime5/30/2017, 11:06 am

LOL  Welcome hi!

*i've been slacking on riding for many moons now.
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long that I feel new   It's been so long that I feel new Icon_minitime5/30/2017, 5:30 pm

We are in the planning process of our annual ADV trip this year in July. We are heading into Idaho. We are going over Lolo pass. I am not planning the route and fear there may not be a lot of dirt.... I got a good ride in on Memorial day, all local stuff, but most of it was new to me. I did some exploring around Lake Chelan, and may have to go back for some more wondering.
Back to top Go down
GottaHangOn

GottaHangOn

Bike : Suzuki DR650 Tanker

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long that I feel new   It's been so long that I feel new Icon_minitime6/7/2017, 10:30 am

Yeah I just stumbled on the forum again after soo long! I used to check out the rides and reports in the Bellingham Dual sport forum as well. Great bunch of guys in there but I guess that forum died at some point. They used to do awesome BBQs and all. Bummer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long that I feel new   It's been so long that I feel new Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's been so long that I feel new
Page 1 of 1