PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hare Scrambles in Horn Rapids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

Hare Scrambles in Horn Rapids Empty
PostSubject: Hare Scrambles in Horn Rapids   Hare Scrambles in Horn Rapids Icon_minitime10/16/2009, 11:11 am

November 8th, the Eastern Dirt Riders Assoc. is having their fall hare scrambles event. See here http://www.easternwashingtondirtriders.org/
I am planning on going, and was wondering if any other intrepid explorers were thinking of doing the same? Never ridden on a proper track before, just trails and fire roads. I have been out of riding for a couple months with a hand injury, so this will probably be a mellow run for me. Just going for the fun of it. So, if you are thinking of going. let me know, maybe we can meet up.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Hare Scrambles in Horn Rapids   Hare Scrambles in Horn Rapids Icon_minitime10/16/2009, 4:52 pm

Sweet. You know, the more I start paying attention, the more I start seeing these things. At first I thought they were far and few inbetween. I'm thinking I really need to get my act together for next year. (or realistically the year after since it will take awhile for me to recover from this stupid economy).

Thanks for posting as let me know how it was. I don't think harescrambles are for me cause I'm just not competitive enough thou.
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

PostSubject: Re: Hare Scrambles in Horn Rapids   Hare Scrambles in Horn Rapids Icon_minitime10/16/2009, 8:44 pm

I have had a heck of a time finding off-road events in our area. I have a couple buddies that have been at it for a while and that is how I found out about this one. I am not into the competitive thing either, but in talking to a few different people, this is very laid back, not much of a race except the 'money' classes, which run at a different time than everyone else. I did the desert 100 in Odessa this last spring, and had a blast, and everyone I have talked to so far have said this ride is easier than that, and even more family friendly, so I am looking forward to it. I will post a ride report when I get back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hare Scrambles in Horn Rapids   Hare Scrambles in Horn Rapids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hare Scrambles in Horn Rapids
Page 1 of 1