PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The one people missed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

The one people missed Empty
PostSubject: The one people missed   The one people missed Icon_minitime2/13/2010, 5:38 pm

Evil6

Starts with a high speed run all the way to the end of the gravel just to loosen up and have fun. Can't get any closer then this without authorities being called.
The one people missed DSCF1057

Next, do the same thing in reverse, just not all the way back down. Decided to see what the Sasquatch run looked like. Here's where it got a little weird. A little way up the road I saw what looked like another road a little higher. Turned around to take a better look. Yep it used to be a road. Highly overgrown now. I went as far as I could on the bike. Looked like it kept going, just without a saw or something, the bike was not going. For some odd reason I wanted to see just how far I could have gotten if I had a saw, so started hiking up. This is what some of it looked like.
The one people missed DSCF1058

Kept going
The one people missed DSCF1060

I think I hiked in almost a mile before giving up and turning around. Honestly didn't look like it went much further. Heck, if I had a couple hours to waste, wouldn't mind coming back with a saw and making a path. Walking back down, almost to my bike.
The one people missed DSCF1059

The beginning looked like this, very slippery. Especially with old tires.
The one people missed DSCF1062

Anyway, back to the main trail. I don't know how far in this goes, but it's fun. Dodging trees, going around washouts, hitting loose soil. It's just a blast.
The one people missed DSCF1067

Here's a couple of pics at the end of the line. Every time I come out this way I try to think of a way to cross, just isn't going to happen.
The one people missed DSCF1066

The one people missed DSCF1065

The one people missed DSCF1064

The one people missed DSCF1063

Having sooo much fun and not even half way done yet. Next went down a VERY short path just to hop a couple of branches. No pics. After that it was off to the main run. Only a two pics of this cause you've seen it. Here's one half way up looking out. (i actually took this one on the way down, but don't tell anyone)
The one people missed DSCF1069

And then the end of the run again. Man I want to get to the other side.
The one people missed DSCF1068

Last picture is my only get-off. I had forgotten about the log running across the road and when i tried to set up for it just lost traction.
The one people missed DSCF1070

Good times. There are a couple more spots I would like to explore but.......
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

PostSubject: Re: The one people missed   The one people missed Icon_minitime2/13/2010, 6:25 pm

Thanks for sharing The one people missed 5543 I took The Mistress for a 20 mile neighborhood spin today, sure felt good to get out The one people missed 541814

I'm kind of a "tree guy" so I am enjoying your scenery! Keep the pics coming The one people missed 99711

griz
Back to top Go down
Gobius

Bike : KLX250S

PostSubject: Re: The one people missed   The one people missed Icon_minitime2/13/2010, 9:00 pm

Nice work! The one people missed 541814
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one people missed   The one people missed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The one people missed
Page 1 of 1