PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Montana Flathead...er

Go down 
+3
griz901
Backwoods Boogie
killstrees
7 posters
AuthorMessage
killstrees

killstrees

Bike : ttr 250 yamaha

Montana Flathead...er Empty
PostSubject: Montana Flathead...er   Montana Flathead...er Icon_minitime2/28/2010, 7:31 pm

Hello, Another Flathead Valley dual sportster here. Located in Kalispell. I typically ride logging or fs type roads, and I also hunt, fish, camp, drink beer, eat red meat, grow potatoes, and try to keep oldetyme out of the clink. I have a little girl at home with another on the way in July so this summer could be interesting... but I have a very understanding wife.
Montana Flathead...er 033
Back to top Go down
Backwoods Boogie
Backwoods Boogie

Bike : XR650R - Concours 14

PostSubject: Re: Montana Flathead...er   Montana Flathead...er Icon_minitime2/28/2010, 7:50 pm

Welcome to the forum tree killer....er....killstrees..... Montana Flathead...er 5543
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

PostSubject: Greetings Earthling   Montana Flathead...er Icon_minitime2/28/2010, 7:53 pm

Welcome aboard! Montana Flathead...er 231713

I'm looking forward to meeting you. Apparently you and oldetyme work with my next door neighbor?

Post up if you find a back road not covered in a sheet of ice Montana Flathead...er 5543

later

griz
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Montana Flathead...er   Montana Flathead...er Icon_minitime2/28/2010, 8:03 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: Montana Flathead...er   Montana Flathead...er Icon_minitime2/28/2010, 8:26 pm

welcome to the forum Montana Flathead...er 5543

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
oldetyme

oldetyme

Bike : 07 KLR

PostSubject: Re: Montana Flathead...er   Montana Flathead...er Icon_minitime3/1/2010, 4:46 pm

Nice profile picture...is that Trail Ck?

Got the bike running tonight, but I've got a clogged jet...oops, I should winterize it next time!
Back to top Go down
killstrees

killstrees

Bike : ttr 250 yamaha

PostSubject: Re: Montana Flathead...er   Montana Flathead...er Icon_minitime3/1/2010, 6:03 pm

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I am all stoved up from winter and ready to ride...

olde,
yeah trail cr. probably about 10' from where your profile pic came from. bummer about the jet. I'm running like a top thanks to seafoam. at least now you will get to know your carb, I have had mine apart 3 times just getting to know it and get that main jet just right. may be just the opportunity you needed to work on your jetting.

griz,
If your neighbor is who I think it is I rarely work with and barely know him, but I am quite aware of his presence. I work down in bigfork and cover the swan valley and south of hwy 2 primarily. No open side roads that I know of... yet anyway. they should open up soon though for sure. especially if we get a little rain with these temps.
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

Bike : XR650L , 990KTM

PostSubject: montana flathead...er   Montana Flathead...er Icon_minitime3/1/2010, 7:08 pm

welcome to the forum killstrees good to have ya join in Montana Flathead...er 5543 i have some family in kalispell, got to go to a neices graduation in june sometime. hope to meet up with griz an anybody else to atleast meet and have a few beers. would like to bring the 650 an go for a ride, but time may be a factor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Montana Flathead...er   Montana Flathead...er Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Montana Flathead...er
Page 1 of 1