PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rider hurt out at juniper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oring212

oring212

Bike : 2011 ktm 450 exc

Rider hurt out at juniper Empty
PostSubject: Rider hurt out at juniper   Rider hurt out at juniper Icon_minitime2/28/2010, 7:46 pm

so I went for a rip out at juniper this morning. The weather was perfect as was the dirt. Lots of riders. the EWDRA was having a memorial ride for Stan Toland(about 60 plus riders in that bunch). Next thing you know A medic chopper flys over and land out past the main bowl out in the trail/ hill area. the fire dept, ems, sherrif. I checked it out and saw a rider on the ground not moving. Im guessing the riders was severely hurt. looks like he came to an un expected cut out in the hill and went over, not sure though. I sure hope and pray they are ok. It may be on the news tonight. sorry no pics.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Rider hurt out at juniper   Rider hurt out at juniper Icon_minitime2/28/2010, 7:59 pm

That blows. Hope the person recovers. It's gotta be bad if they are flying him out.
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

PostSubject: Re: Rider hurt out at juniper   Rider hurt out at juniper Icon_minitime2/28/2010, 8:01 pm

Always gives me the goosebumps when I read about somebody going down - hope they are ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rider hurt out at juniper   Rider hurt out at juniper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rider hurt out at juniper
Page 1 of 1